- Twitter Bootstrap 12-column responsive grid - The responsive grid system ensures proper content proportions for different resolutions and devices.
- Fully responsive layout within Dreamweaver - When designing a responsive layout you can follow your work in progress for mobile and desktop browsers directly in Dreamweaver by selecting the desired size for mobile phones, tablets or desktop.
- Support for advanced grid layouts and nested columns - You can add as many rows as you wish within a column.
- Support for fluid or fixed grid layouts - Design a common fixed-width layout or a fluid, two-column one.
- Fixed grid layout
- Fluid grid layout
- Eight great Bootstrap starter pages integrated in Dreamweaver - You can even use the supplied sample designs and edit them fully visual in Dreamweaver design view.
- Great Design View integration - The DMXzone Bootstrap allows you to add/delete cells, rows and containers as well as merge cells and spread them in just a mouse click time.
- Supported devices - DMXzone Bootstrap supports different devices and screen resolutions.
- DMXzone Boostrap Options Command - You can choose how to include your bootstrap on your pages; normal, minified or even through CDN, so you can achieve the fastest performance for your website.
- Automatic file copy and include - If you don't like to automatically copy bootstrap files and inclusion, you can switch it off!
Bootstrap Grid Management
Grid Cells Management
- Add cell left - will add a new grid cell on the left side of the current selected cell
- Add cell right - will add a new grid cell on the right side of the current selected cell
- Merge with left cell - will merge the contents of the current grid cell with its right neighbor
- Merge with right cell - will merge the contents of the current grid cell with its left neighbor
- Delete cell - will delete the selected cell
Grid Row Management
- Add row above - will add a grid row above the current selected row
- Add row inside - will add a grid row inside the current selected cell
- Add row below - will add a grid row below the current selected row
General Alignment and selection options
- Spread cells - will make all grid cells on the same row equal in size
- Select cell - selects the cells and opens the Property inspector
- Add container - adds a fluid/fixed container that wraps the page content
- Increase offset - increases the number of columns before the cell
- Decrease offset - decreases the number of columns before the cell
- Expand to left - will expand the width of the current grid cell getting the needed width from its left neighbor
- Contract from left - will contract the width of the current grid cell and increase the width of its left neighbor
- Expand to right - will expand the width of the current grid cell getting the needed width from its right neighbor
- Contract from right - will contract the width of the current grid cell and increase the width of its right neighbor