Just-add-water CSS animations
So you want to amaze your users with the latest design trends and alert them visually on content change? Then HTML5 Animate CSS Dreamweaver extension is the right choice for you. With its 35 gorgeous animations to choose from and the dedicated floating panel, you can virtually animate HTML elements, repeat and detail regions from HTML5 Data Bindings for fantastic presentations of your rich, dynamic web sites and mobile apps. Empower amazing on page scroll animations when a specific element becomes visible for the greatest impact on your users.
All CSS animations are driven by HTML5 tags and CSS3 transitions, based on the rock solid Animate.css library by Dan Elden, that gives you full cross-browser support with graceful degradation and maximum hardware acceleration.
- Virtually animate any page element - Use a wide range of cross-browser animations to use in your projects.
- 35 transition effects to choose from - The extension features a set of 35 animations to you on your page.
- Amazing animations on page scroll - Now you can specify that animations should run when a specific
elements becomes visible. With this cool new feature you can create
amazing live animated, scrollable pages where elements dynamically
appear when they become partially visible.
- Full integration with HTML5 Data Bindings for fantastic presentation of rich, dynamic web sites and apps
- Animate conditional and detail regions from HTML5 Data Bindings
- Animate dynamic data regions
- Full support for list/repeat regions animations
- Now you can specify the animation order of the children of Repeat
Regions to achieve fantastic presentation. Let the children appear at
the same time, random or reverse!
- Use HTML5 and CSS3 for animations
- All animations are driven by HTML5 tags and CSS3 transitions to allow
fully cross browser support and maximum hardware acceleration.
- Fully compatible with HTML5 Data Bindings and Add-ons - HTML5 Animate CSS can be used in conjunction with HTML5 data Bindings and other DMXzone extensions.
- Awesome Dreamweaver integration
- With the dedicated floating panel inspector for HTML5 Animate CSS,
you can inspect and change the properties of any element to be animated.
The panel can be nicely docked behind the regular property inspector so
it is always available at your finger tips.
- Full cross-browser support - Animate at the best with the latest browsers and degrade gracefully without any disturbance for the older browsers.
Product: Dreamweaver CS3, Dreamweaver CS4, Dreamweaver CS5/CS5.5 and CS6, Dreamweaver CC+
Browser: Opera 10+, iPad, IE 9, Safari 5+, Firefox 4+, Chrome 10+, Opera 11
Used Technologies: jQuery, CSS, Responsive
Tags: animation, CSS, CSS3, HTML5, Dreamweaver
- Included 4 new animations: Head Shake, Jello, Slide In Up and Slide Out Down
- Butter smooth animations now optimized even more for the latest browsers and mobile devices
- Support for the new DMXzone Auto Scheduler extension, so you can use animation when dynamically refreshing parts of your page.
- Improved compatibility with the latest HTML5 Data Bindings for even smoother animations
- Improved compatibility with Dreamweaver CC 2015
- Includes 10 new amazing zoom animations
- Empowers hardware acceleration for better performance on mobile devices
- Rewrite of many animations to make them just that little bit more delightful
- Other bug fixes and improvements
- Included the latest jQuery 1.11.1
- Improved for Dreamweaver CC 2014
- Improved for DMXzone Extension Manager
- Greatly improved in-view animations on touch devices! Now your scrolling animations, especially on iOS are butter smooth!
George Petrov is a renowned software writer and developer whose extensive skills brought numerous extensions, articles and knowledge to the DMXzone- the online community for professional Adobe Dreamweaver users. The most popular for its over high-quality Dreamweaver extensions and templates.
George is also the founder of Wappler.io - the most Advanced Web & App Builder
See All Postings From George Petrov >>
Be the first to write a review
You must me logged in to write a review.