- Full integration with HTML5 Data Bindings - You can use HTML5 Geo Location as a stand alone extension as well as an add-on for HTML5 Data Bindings.
- Continuous tracking - Returns the current position of the user and continues to return updated position as the user moves (like the GPS in a car). If disabled only an initial position will be returned.
- High accuracy - Provides a hint that the application would like the best possible results. This may cause a slower response time and in the case of a mobile device, greater power consumption as it may use GPS.
- Represents the maximum length of time (in milliseconds) the device is
allowed to take in order to return a position. If value is Infinity, it
means that the location call won't return until the position is
- Maximum age
- Indicates the maximum age in milliseconds of a possible cached
position that is acceptable to return. If set to 0, it means that the
device cannot use a cached position and must attempt to retrieve the
real current position. If set to Infinity the device must return a
cached position regardless of its age.
- Full integration with DMXzone Behavior Connector - React on various events on your page, like when Geo location is successfully retrieved, when permission is denied and many more.
- When Geo location is successfully retrieved.
- When permission is denied
- If Geo location is not supported
- If timeout has occurred
- If Geo location is unavailable
- When an unhandled error has occurred
- Control HTML5 Geo Location
- Using the control HTML5 Geo Location you can choose an action to be
executed. The available ones are get current position, start and stop