Save and preserve app state
Save and restore the state of your app for optimal user experience
Store User State in desired stores
Choose the right store for your needs, included: Query, Cookies, Session and Local Storage
Full browser history support
With Query Parameters Manager, the browser history is fully used for natural navigation
Integrated Schema editor
Define your own data schema and edit it through the supplied App Connect actions
Full client side Data Caching
Integrate with Server Connect data sources for caching of any data fetched through Server Connect
State Retention Management
Supply how long the state should be valid by giving a time to live period
- Empower fully the HTML5 Web Storage Solutions
- High Performance Data Caching with Local Storage
- Integrate Data Caching with DMXzone Server Connect
- Store Rich Data
Empower fully the HTML5 Web Storage Solutions
Choose the right storage for your needs and make them available within the DMXzone App Connect Data Bindings
High Performance Data Caching with Local Storage
When fetching a lot of data for your web page or app, how can you achieve the best performance and user experience? Cache your large data in the browsers own Local Storage with App Connect State Manager!
Integrate Data Caching with DMXzone Server Connect
Just choose your State Manager for Data Caching on the Server Connect properties and your data will be automatically cached!
Store Rich Data
Define your own data structures and store them in the Session or Local Storage as you wish. Retrieve them later on with the App Connect Data Bindings
- Interactivity – Learn how to create clientside paging with the Data View component
- Interactivity – Learn how to create paging from a server action paged query
- Interactivity – Learn how to ctreate an animated alert messsage, displayed once per a few days
- Interactivity – Learn how to work with session variables, using App Connect State Management
- Databases – Learn how to cache dynamic data in the browser's local storage for faster data loading
- Interactivity – Learn how to keep the paging status when reloading the page
- First release!
George Petrov is a renowned software writer and developer whose extensive skills brought numerous extensions, articles and knowledge to the DMXzone- the online community for professional Adobe Dreamweaver users. His expertise in countless languages and technologies gives inspiration and teach valuable lessons on his website – DMXzone.com which is most popular for its over high-quality Dreamweaver extensions and templates.
Place your review about App Connect State Management
You must me logged in to write a review.
Be the first to place a review