- possibility to specify that layer should persist:
- on window resize AND while scrolling
- ONLY on window resize
- if persistent while scrolling, possibility to specify that the layer should persist:
- on each scroll movement
- only if it is about to be scrolled off the page.
Some important additional features:
- Specify that a layer should only move when it is about to be scrolled off the page, whereas in the previous versions the layer always moves on each scroll movement.
- Specify that a layer should only move when the browser window is resized, but not when scrolling.
- Anchor a layer permanently to eg. the right and/or the bottom border of the window or to the horizontal and/or vertical center, so that it moves with the window border when the window is resized.
To some extent this is also possible with CSS techniques in version 5+ browsers, but older browsers like Netscape 4.x don't support that.
Persistent Layer Pro can accomplish this in a way that is compatible with all major browsers on PC and Macintosh.
Enhanced Dreamweaver MX Interface
In this version we are introducing a new user friendly interface to make the usage of Persistent Layer Pro a truly enjoyable experience for you. A new tab interface visually divides all the options in a structural ordered interface.
Extended Online Help included
In this PRO version we are including extended online documentation with a tutorial and a demo to get you started right away!
- using onScroll and onResize events in IE on PC instead of loop, and
- much compacter scripts.
Exceptional cross-browser compatibility
The behavior has been tested to be compatible with all major browsers on PC and Mac.