Look under ICC in the Server Behaviors panel.
The Image Control Center is a new Dreamweaver behavior, that acts as an wysiwyg interface to existing image server objects.
This lets the user create thumbnails, mirror existing images, rename images, copy or delete them, all while they remain on the server.
It comes with a number of features, including:
- No database connection needed - works with all images in your image folder.
- Select images not used in specified number of days. (allows for deletion of obsolete images)
- Scrollable Image list.
- Real size preview.
- Instant report of image dimensions and size.
- Flip horizontally or vertically.
- Automatic generation of thumbnail if new name assigned with new size.
- Deletion of chosen image (FSO)
- Rename only (FSO)
- All texts are configurable from the behavior.
- All help texts are configurable from the behavior.
- Button texts are also configurable.
- Works with Serverobjects Aspimage, Persits and aspsmartimage.
- Reads jpg,png,gif,bmp.
- All manipulations are saved as jpg.