Why use the Advanced Conditional Region extension?
- To show if a new user is logged in or not, if the user is logged in show Welcome (Username) and if the user is not logged in show Welcome Visitor.
- You can show the top purchase for a specific user or product.
- Show an image only when it is available, otherwise show a default image.
- If you have different security levels on your site, show different functionality on the page depending on the user level off the user. For example one user can edit and delete articles, another only view.
- Show or hide administrator features depending on user clearance.
How to use the Advanced Conditional Region extension?
- First select the piece of the page that you would like to be optional, then open the Advanced Conditional Region behavior from the Server Behaviors panel | DMXzone | Advanced Conditional Region.This will open the UI.
- Enter the expression that you are checking. Like a querystring.
Tip: Would you like to add a condition from dynamic info, click on the thunderbolt and select the piece that you need.