Advanced Conditional Region will allow you to show a selection of your page only when a specific condition is true. This way you can easily hide portions of your page that are not to be displayed.* Check a nice use case with the Advanced Multi Uploader here.
Why use the Advanced Conditional Region extension?
- To show if a new user is logged in or not, if the user is logged in show Welcome (Username) and if the user is not logged in show Welcome Visitor.
- You can show the top purchase for a specific user or product.
- Show an image only when it is available, otherwise show a default image.
- If you have different security levels on your site, show different functionality on the page depending on the user level off the user. For example one user can edit and delete articles, another only view.
- Show or hide administrator features depending on user clearance.
How to use the Advanced Conditional Region extension?
- First select the piece of the page that you would like to be optional, then open the Advanced Conditional Region behavior from the Server Behaviors panel | DMXzone | Advanced Conditional Region.This will open the UI.
- Enter the expression that you are checking. Like a querystring.
Tip: Would you like to add a condition from dynamic info, click on the thunderbolt and select the piece that you need.
- Improved support for PHP
George Petrov is a renowned software writer and developer whose extensive skills brought numerous extensions, articles and knowledge to the DMXzone- the online community for professional Adobe Dreamweaver users. His expertise in countless languages and technologies gives inspiration and teach valuable lessons on his website – DMXzone.com which is most popular for its over high-quality Dreamweaver extensions and templates.
Place your review about Advanced Conditional Region 2.0(free extension)
You must me logged in to write a review.