There is a solution to this, but it means hacking the "advLayerPopup.js" file in the ScriptLibrary folder. If you're comfortable with this, then follow these steps. This hack applies to version 1.0.7 only.
1. Take a backup copy of "advLayerPopup.js".
2. Check: Did you really take a backup of that file?
3. Open advLayerPopup.js from the ScriptLibrary folder in DW.
4. Search for the text: hFrame.className='content'; (do include the semi-colon) around line 540 or thereabouts.
5. Then, insert this code:
6. The line then looks like:
// start: hack to add iframe html parameters
// end: hack to add iframe html parameters
7. I added the comments above for clarity, you *must* remove them and end up with a single line of code.
8. You might not want hFrame.marginwidth=0; or hFrame.marginheight=0; - I did. Remove these if you want.
9. Save, upload and test. Works for IE8 and below.
Edited by - Greg Sloman on 01 Oct 2010 14:47:27
Edited by - Greg Sloman on 01 Oct 2010 14:47:40