Universal Data Exporter PHP Support Product Page

How to write an essay in English

Shared 12 Apr 2022 10:32:37
likes this idea
12 Apr 2022 10:32:37 User  posted:
The essay is task 40, an extended written statement with elements of speedy paper reviews. You can get a maximum of 14 primary points for an essay:

3 for communicative problem solving;
3 for text organization;
3 for vocabulary;
3 for grammar;
2 for spelling and punctuation.
The answer to the task is scored 0 points if the communicative task is scored 0 points. To receive the maximum score for the communicative task, you must fully disclose all aspects of the assignment and make no more than one error in the style of the essay.

You will receive 0 points for the entire essay if:

the answer does not meet the required length - less than 180 words;
more than 30% of the answer is the same as the published source.
The criteria are available on the FIPI website.

Structure of the essay

The outline is in the speedypaper itself:

make an introduction (state the problem),
express your personal opinion and give 2-3 reasons for your opinion,
express an opposing opinion and give 1-2 reasons for this opposing opinion,
explain why you don't agree with the opposing opinion,
make a conclusion restating your position.
Inconsistency with the plan is one of the most common mistakes and the main reason for the loss of points. Let's figure out how to write an essay according to the plan to get maximum marks for the communicative task and the organization of the text.

Introduction.
Here you need to voice the main problem and present two opposing points of view on it. The length is 2-3 sentences.

1. Carefully read the chosen statement.

2. Identify what are the opposing views on the problem.

3. Use stable constructions to represent the two points of view.

Example: on the one hand, on the other hand.

4. Write sentences according to the following scheme:

one or two sentences - general information + relevance,
one sentence - first point of view,
one sentence - second point of view.
Example: "The current situation with the coronavirus pandemic forced many schools and universities into distance learning. On the one hand, the majority of people found a lot of advantages in online education in the recent past. On the other hand, there are those who believe that benefits of offline education outweigh benefits of online one.

Personal opinion (your opinion + 2-3 arguments in its defense)
In the second paragraph you write your opinion and defend it with two or three arguments. For arguments, use the turns firstly, secondly, finally, to begin with, furthermore, what is more, last but not least.

Vocabulary and structure.
Be sure to use turns that show that this is your opinion: in my opinion, from my point of view, as far as I am concerned, I am thoroughly convinced, I strongly believe. Complete the sentence with the turnover for a number of reasons.

Replies

Replied 24 Mar 2023 17:58:52
24 Mar 2023 17:58:52 Henry Tyson replied:
If you are looking for best privacy-focused wireless service provider then Mobilen is the right company I will recommend there managed mobility services Because my experience with them has been positive.
Replied 28 Mar 2023 09:09:41
28 Mar 2023 09:09:41 Jonathan Naylor replied:
The guide which you have shared is good one and I must say that it will be helpful in writing an essay in English. However, many students don't know the effective ways of essay writing. They don't know the essay writing style/format or even the types. And therefore, they prefer to buy essay online from a good company like The Academic Papers UK.
Replied 07 Apr 2023 05:59:57
07 Apr 2023 05:59:57 Lisa James replied:
Don't worry about your essay. There is a website that provides all these types of services at the most reasonable prices, such as essay help, dissertation help, finance assignment help, etc. They also provide free assignment samples.
Replied 19 Apr 2023 05:02:13
19 Apr 2023 05:02:13 rodrick james replied:
You can get essay help to write your essay in English.Students can get benefits from Assignment Desk as they provide interesting discount offers. They provide plagiarism-free solutions and deliver the work before the deadline. It can help students save a lot of time.
Replied 17 Jun 2023 07:03:03
17 Jun 2023 07:03:03 dorothy connor replied:
I think this blog of yours is taken by a student and I am also a student and I enjoyed reading your blog. Now I am telling you about fashion in this winter season. White Ohio State Varsity Jacket I would suggest using
Replied 17 Jun 2023 07:04:41
17 Jun 2023 07:04:41 dorothy connor replied:
great
Replied 14 Jul 2023 12:23:41
14 Jul 2023 12:23:41 User  replied:
Hey-hey! Check https://paperwritten.com/custom-essay.htm to jot some notes and become a successful student among your mates!
Replied 25 Jul 2023 07:28:17
25 Jul 2023 07:28:17 james parker replied:
If you're seeking assistance with your Essay Editing Services uk, programming help is readily available to ensure your success. Programming assignments often demand a deep understanding of coding languages, algorithms, and problem-solving skills. Our team of experienced programmers specializes in providing comprehensive programming help services. Whether you're struggling with coding concepts, debugging, or designing efficient algorithms, our experts can guide you through the process. We offer assistance with various programming languages, including Python, Java, C++, and more. With our programming help, you can overcome challenges, enhance your coding skills, and achieve better grades in your programming assignments. Don't hesitate to reach out to us for reliable programming help that will propel you towards academic excellence.
This reply was removed on 7/25/2023 11:45:40 AM.
See the changelog
Replied 25 Jul 2023 11:45:13
25 Jul 2023 11:45:13 David Lucas replied:
Writing an essay in English can seem like a daunting task, but with a structured approach and practice, you can master this skill. You can also get expert guidance from essay writing services like Global Assignment Help. They are one of the reliable platforms for students seeking essay writing help in the USA. They also offer paper help, case study help, assignment help, homework help and other academic services
Replied 02 Aug 2023 07:12:31
02 Aug 2023 07:12:31 Albert Oganisqn replied:
This article seems to cover a diverse range of topics, starting with the essential guide on "How to write an essay in English," which is undoubtedly beneficial for learners and writers alike. The inclusion of "Support" in the title is encouraging, suggesting that the content will be helpful and user-friendly.

Furthermore, the mention of "Universal Data Exporter PHP - Extensions" piques my interest, as it promises to explore versatile tools for data exporting using PHP, which is relevant and valuable for developers and data enthusiasts.

Overall, this title packs a punch with its comprehensive approach, combining language skills with technical knowledge, making it a must-read for both aspiring essay writers and PHP developers. I'm excited to dive into the article and expand my horizons on these intriguing topics!
regards : <a href="playfurn.com/">kids furniture</a>
Replied 12 Aug 2023 05:54:16
12 Aug 2023 05:54:16 Adam Zampa replied:
Thanks for the forum submission and for giving us permission to share relevant information about the homework writing services. Nowadays, for every academic student, the important aspect is doing homework on time. It makes up a respectable percentage of the final grades.

If you're also struggling with math homework? We've got you covered! Students often ask, "Can you do my math homework for me?" At Globalassignmenthelp.com, we offer affordable and reliable math homework help for all academic levels. Focus on your goals while we handle the math.
Replied 16 Aug 2023 07:36:36
16 Aug 2023 07:36:36 Sofia Noah replied:
This concept is a good way to enhance knowledge and will be recommended this information to my friends. Thanks for explaining it perfectly continue to share your knowledge through articles like these, and keep posting more blogs.
<a href="www.frenchtruly.com/vous-aimez-le-champagne-virtual-reims-visit/ "> French Truly</a>
Replied 16 Aug 2023 12:29:36
16 Aug 2023 12:29:36 Albert john replied:
This concept is a good way to enhance knowledge, and I will recommend this information to my friends. Thanks for explaining it perfectly. Continue to share your knowledge through articles like these, and keep posting more blogs.<a href=” glitzlifecare.com/product/trubella-brightening-serum/”> Glitz life care </a>
Replied 16 Aug 2023 12:49:33
16 Aug 2023 12:49:33 Adam Zampa replied:
Thanks for the forum submission and give us permission to share relevant information about the homework writing services. Nowadays, for every academic student, the important aspect is doing homework on time. It makes up a respectable percentage of the final grades. Do you find yourself struggling with your chemistry homework? We understand that chemistry can be a challenging subject with memorizing all the equations and formulas required to succeed can be overwhelming.
This is why many students turn to help with chemistry homework online services. With our comprehensive homework writing services, you can ace your next exam or finish your assignments on time.

Visit the given link to avail best offers and services today!
Replied 17 Aug 2023 09:36:22
17 Aug 2023 09:36:22 james parker replied:
If you're seeking assistance with your Essay writing services UK, programming help is readily available to ensure your success. Programming assignments often demand a deep understanding of coding languages, algorithms, and problem-solving skills. Our team of experienced programmers specializes in providing comprehensive programming help services. Whether you're struggling with coding concepts, debugging, or designing efficient algorithms, our experts can guide you through the process. We offer assistance with various programming languages, including Python, Java, C++, and more. With our programming help, you can overcome challenges, enhance your coding skills, and achieve better grades in your programming assignments. Don't hesitate to reach out to us for reliable programming help that will propel you towards academic excellence.
This reply was removed on 8/17/2023 9:41:31 AM.
See the changelog
Replied 18 Aug 2023 05:04:40
18 Aug 2023 05:04:40 Peter Shawn replied:
The content was really very interesting. I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information You have a good point here! I totally agree with what you have said!! Thanks for sharing your views. Pink Bape Hoodie
Replied 18 Aug 2023 06:51:15
18 Aug 2023 06:51:15 Peter Shawn replied:
I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information You have a good point here! I totally agree with what you have said!! Thanks for sharing your views. Barbie Ryan Gosling Pink Jacket
Replied 18 Aug 2023 07:06:56
18 Aug 2023 07:06:56 Peter Shawn replied:
Really enjoyed reading your blog.It is highly informative and builds great interest for the readers. For the people like us your blogs helps to get ideal information and knowledge. Thanks for providing such blogs. Carrie Bradshaw Plaid Coat
Replied 18 Aug 2023 07:17:20
18 Aug 2023 07:17:20 Peter Shawn replied:
Extremely go through article. I have never seen such beautiful article. Learn many things from this I hope you continue to have high-quality articles like this to share with everyone! Chicago Jacket
Replied 19 Aug 2023 12:21:19
19 Aug 2023 12:21:19 User  replied:
Seeking help with English essay writing? Look no further. Our expert writers provide comprehensive support, from thesis formulation to polished conclusions. Elevate your writing and academic performance with our tailored guidance.
This reply was removed on 8/28/2023 6:11:23 AM.
See the changelog
Replied 01 Sep 2023 07:35:37
01 Sep 2023 07:35:37 tom lake replied:
nice
Replied 08 Sep 2023 12:58:34
08 Sep 2023 12:58:34 User  replied:
Its really a great opportunity to work with you your blogs are just amazing as Make me a logo

Reply to this topic