Hi Teodor Again thanks for the reply. Every time I open this page (which is based on a dreamweaver template) the code gets scrambled. The jquery include is added again and various other changes occur. That is why these coding errors are happening.
I have detached it from the template and just edited the code in a text editor. I have re-applied the require.js but still cant get it working.
Hi Doug, I think this could be caused by the jquery version included on the page. As you mentioned, these extensions are pretty old, and i am not sure how well they work with v 3+ of jquery. Maybe you can try including the version located in the scriptlibrary folder to see if this fixes your issue.
Hi Teodor, I have tried that too ans still get the same result. Thank you for your help and advice with this issue but it is clearly not working. As I mentioned in my first posting on this thread it is not working on your Gadget Store demo page either.
I have now given up on this extension and am going to do what I need to do in another way. Again thanks very much for the time you have taken looking at this for me and for your suggestions for a fix. Best regards Doug