23 Aug 2016 06:23:52 Brad Lawryk posted:
It seems you can't use a drop zone with this processor support?
I am using the Bootstrap Dropzone (because it's awesome) and I am trying to:
- Upload a series of images at once for a gallery.
- Resize the image and upload to a gallery folder
- Resize/crop the image to create a thumbnail
- Add the file name to the database
- Refresh a data list when successful
Seems all I can do is upload the original image to the gallery folder and insert the name in the database.
- I can't process the images and put the thumbnail in a thumbnail folder
- I can't run a list refresh on success.
Is this possible?
It will ultimately be used in the Animated Thumbnail Gallery