CSS Image Gallery Support Product Page

My opinion

Asked 30 Nov 2022 17:13:27
has this question
30 Nov 2022 17:13:27 Natan Burkis posted:
Do you all manage to deal with the site? It's a bit difficult for me.

Apple is an American corporation that manufactures computers, smartphones and software. Its headquarters is located in Cupertino, California.

The company was founded in the mid-1970s by Steve Jobs, Ronald Wayne and Steve Wozniak, and its first Apple I computer came out in 1976. In the 80s and 90s, the company was a large, but far from the leading manufacturer of computer equipment. The breakthrough came in the 2000s, when Apple released the iPod, and then the first smartphone, the iPhone. In addition to high technology, the company has relied on the aesthetic appeal of devices and interfaces, thanks to which it has gained millions of fans around the world and managed to conquer the market.

By the 2020s, the Apple lineup had dozens of device models: MacBook and iMac computers, iPhone smartphones, iPad tablets, Apple Watch smartwatches, Apple TV set-top boxes, Airpods wireless headphones. All Apple devices run on their own operating system, iOS.

Apple ranked first among the world's most valuable brands ($947 billion) in Kantar's 2022 BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands. In the same year, the company became the first in the world to reach $3 trillion in market capitalization.

As a major player in the market, Apple has acquired more than fifty smaller technology companies (FingerWorks, Siri, Shazam, Metaio) over its history. One of the biggest deals was the purchase of headphone maker Beats Electronics for $3 billion.

Replies

Replied 19 Oct 2023 06:15:25
19 Oct 2023 06:15:25 john Michael replied:
Good step you have written of writing content relating to cooperate sense. Better yet good working skills and hope you write more of this soon. Spider Verse Leather Vest

Reply to this topic