29 Mar 2013 10:21:13 tony dolce posted:
I have a news page in php/mysql and I would like to create a RSS feed from it.
I tried using the UDE PHP to export as XML but I can't make it work.
I tried something simple exporting only the columns id_news and title_news.
Here what I have done:
- created the news recordset (tested ok)
- added the Universal Data Exporter behaviour
I set UDE options this way:
- output format: xlm
- filename (I accept the default: export)
- save copy: not checked
- allow download: not checked
- save location: " "
- root name: xml
- row name: row
- strip HTML tag: I tried with this option checked or unchecked: nothing change.
- saved the page and tested on server: I get an empty page
Am I missing something?