Sliding Billboard Support Product Page

Sliding Buildboards not displaying correctly

Reported 28 Apr 2010 22:21:17
has this problem
28 Apr 2010 22:21:17 Debbie Schmidt posted:
I installed SBB and tried to use it on a test page (www.avvparade.com/indextest.html). I created 5 text panels. As you can see, it is not displaying correctly. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, removed and reapplied the extension twice to no avail. There was a tendency for the extension to create a Styles folder which conflicted with my styles folder, but I've checked the js script, and the entire site, to make sure all references to the stylesheet are lower case. My last attempt just showed an unstyled list. This one is something else: oversized, and it ignores the parameters set.

I've tried to contact support twice with no response. This is my third attempt...[!]

Would appreciate a response soonest as this needs to get done for my client.

Thanks.

Replies

Replied 29 Apr 2010 10:03:03
29 Apr 2010 10:03:03 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hello Debbie,

there are two errors reported on your test page.
First of them is in jquery-latest.pack.js - it has html tags in it. Probably you have opened it and Sliding Billboard had placed those there. I'll see to report this.
The second error says that: "jQuery("#homeBB".dmxSlidingBillboard is not a function"
which is a result from the previous error. Fix the jquery-latest.pack.js by removing following:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../styles/dmxSlidingBillboard.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery-latest.pack.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery.easing.1.3.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery.mousewheel.pack.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="file:///E|/My Documents/My Web Sites/AVVP/ScriptLibrary/dmxSlidingBillboard.js"></script>

Regards,

Reply to this topic