HTML5 Slideshow Support Product Page

Answered

Placing slideshow on the page?

Asked 23 Jan 2013 01:00:07
has this question
23 Jan 2013 01:00:07 Barry Austin posted:
I cannot find any instruction on changing the placement. Where can I find out how to do this?

BA

Replies

Replied 23 Jan 2013 07:36:24
23 Jan 2013 07:36:24 Vulcho Vulev replied:
Hello Barry.

Please take a look at HTML5 Slideshow Manual which will guide you detailed through the user interface and the functionality of the product.If you need to change any settings you should click on the html5 slideshow container when in design view and click on the properties inspector tab.

Regards:Vulcho.
Replied 24 Jan 2013 05:15:18
24 Jan 2013 05:15:18 Barry Austin replied:
There is no instruction in there on placing the show on the page. I have watched it 4 times, going back to search for the missing instruction.

In design view in DW CS6, there is no method of changing the position on the page, at least not that I can see. Please in form me as to what I ma missing here.

This should be the very most basic of instruction. And it is missing.

Am I to believe that the only way to use this product is to accept whatever place it happens to show up?

I really like the software but the implementation instructions leave something to be desired.

Please point me toward a solution to this problem.

I want to have control over where, exactly, the slideshow is placed on the page. Without being able to place it accurately, it is of little use. I am sure there is a way to do this.

If I have missed it, and it really is there, I apologize in advance, and I appreciate your help.

Thanx

BA
Replied 24 Jan 2013 08:31:20
24 Jan 2013 08:31:20 Teodor Kuduschiev replied:
Hello Barry,

The slideshow is being placed where your mouse cursor is. So if your mouse cursor is placed in any div container it will be placed there. If your mouse cursor is placed inside the page footer it will be placed there..
Replied 24 Jan 2013 13:47:40
24 Jan 2013 13:47:40 Barry Austin replied:
Hi Teo,

that did it. I thought I was in the DIV but must not have been before.

Thanx

BA

Reply to this topic