In this article you'll find a detailed manual about the HTML5 Slideshow extension. It helps you bring your photos to life with amazing effects from the famous director, Ken Burns. The HTML5 slideshow slowly zooms in and pans across your photos and uses HTML5 elements like the Canvas control when available for the highest animation quality and no flash at all – so it runs on all iDevices smoothly!
HTML5 Slideshow Manual
Create Mind-Blowing HTML5 Presentations!
The Basics: Creating Basic HTML5 Slideshow
In this tutorial we will show you how to create a basic slideshow using HTML5 Slideshow.
*You can also check out the video.
How to do it
- First, we will uncheck the Auto Generate Image Titles because we want the different Slide names as our file names (1). Also we will unckeck the auto Generate DMXzone Lightbox links (2).
- Now, we're going to import a whole
folder of images to our slideshow (1). If you want, you can use
the single image option as well (2).
- The DMXzone Resizer dialog open, where we'll select
the source folder (1), the destination folder (2) and
ajust the image size settings (3).
- For each image you can add title, link and description.
- In the Advanced settings we'll set 500px width and 350px height for our slideshow, using the default design for the navigation buttons, titles and desciptions.
- For the other settings you can use the following or select
the ones that fit the best to your slideshow. Now, you can save your work
and preview the result in your browser.
Lubov has been with DMXzone for 8 years now, contributing to the Content and Sales departments. She is bringing high quality content in the form of daily blog updates, reviews, tutorials, news, newsletters,update emails and extensions' manuals. If you have a product that needs publicity or any other questions about the entire DMXzone community, she is the one you can contact.