- Great support for images, web/dynamic pages, documents, music, movies, compressed, scripts & CSS files - You can upload any file to your File Manager in Advanced HTML Editor 3.
- Allow only specific file types to be shown and managed - You can choose whether to show or hide files from your users in the File Manager.
- Custom Files - You can make your File Manager support any custom file type, by entering it comma separated.
- Ajax based file manager - All file manager actions like uploading, adding new folder, editing and delete are all done asynchronous trough Ajax, so your manager is super fast and very responsible.
- Great Advanced HTML Editor 3 Integration - The File Manager Add-on is fully integrated into the Advanced HTML Editor 3 with the same beautiful style.
- Fully integrated in the editor style and skin - The skin of the File Manager Add-on always matches the selected editor skin.
- Fully integrated Ajax Multi Upload - Upload one or more files directly in the File Manager with the built-in Ajax Upload option! You need to have Pure PHP Upload 2 or Pure ASP Upload 3 extension in order to upload files to the File Manager.
- Drag & Drop (Firefox and Chrome) - Drag one or many files from your personal folders and drop to upload them automatically into the manager.
- Upload Progress Widget - When you select files to be uploaded you can see the progress visually.
- Automatic On the Fly Thumbnail Generation - When you choose to show thumbnails for the images, the File Manager will automatically, on the fly generate a small thumbnail preview server side. So you don't have to download the full image. This makes the File Manager thumbnail view very fast!
- Fully Manageable - You can allow the user to manage the files - Add, remove and download files, create new folders and rename them.
- File Downloads - Next to the upload files in the File Manager you can also chose to download directly any file from it!
- Edit file names and folders - Once the editing is allowed you can rename the files and folders at any time.
- Image Info Tooltips - Display more detailed file information.
- Link or Insert files directly in the Adv HTML
Editor 3 - With the File Manager, next to managing the files, you can also
select any file and choose if you want to link to it or insert it in the
current editor. If you have selected existing link or image in the
editor, it will be edited otherwise new will be inserted.
- Dynamic folders - You can use dynamic data to make dynamic folders.
- CSS Sprites - All preview icons are stored in a CSS Sprite image that makes the File Manager views load mighty fast as it needs to download just that single, well optimized image.
- Great File Views - Chose between detailed, list or thumbnails view.
- Detail View - In the detail files view you have small files icons, last modified information and size.
- List View - In the list view you have an ordered array of you files.
- Icon View - You can preview your files types with the suitable icon.
- Thumbnail View - In the thumbnail view you have a large icon for any files type and the image thumbnails are automatically generated on the fly.
- Secure File Manager - The File Manager Add-on has been designed to keep your files save with the choice to make visible only certain folders or files types.
- Support for all latest browsers - All modern browsers are supported (IE8+ FF 3.6+, Safari 5+, Chrome 10+, Opera 10).
- Fully jQuery powered - Works with the latest jQuery 1.4.4
- Great Dreamweaver Integration - Interactive dialog in Dreamweaver with all the options you’ll need.