- Delete File(s) Before Record - Used in combination with the standard Delete Record SB, it allows you now to also delete the associated images! Now supporting Also Multiple Record Delete!
- Delete File(s) Before Update - Used in combination with the Update Record, it allows you to delete the old images when new ones are uploaded!
- Renamed Uploaded Files - Used in combination with Pure ASP Upload, it allows you to rename the uploaded files in a very flexible way!
- Mail Uploaded Files - Used in combination with Pure ASP Upload this server behavior will allow you to generate a nice mail that includes all the uploaded files as attachments and send it automatically! Now supporting CDO, Jmail, Persits and ASPMail!
Pure ASP Upload Add On Pack Manual FAQs Support
A bundle of high quality extensions to be used together with Pure ASP Upload 3
Pure ASP Upload Add On Pack is a bundle of high quality extensions to be used together with the Pure ASP Upload 3 extension! You don't need to write any additional code, it is all click and use!
The add-on pack includes the following Server Behaviors:
- Delete File(s) Before Record
- Delete File(s) Before Update
- Renamed Uploaded Files
- Mail Uploaded Files
- Improved for Dreamweaver CC 2015
- Full Dreamweaver CC and Extension Manager CC support
- Updated the automatic file copy and update component for better Dreamweaver CC support
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility
- Improved Dialogs UI
- Improved Dreamweaver CS6 compatibility
- Improved installer
George Petrov is a renowned software writer and developer whose extensive skills brought numerous extensions, articles and knowledge to the DMXzone- the online community for professional Adobe Dreamweaver users. The most popular for its over high-quality Dreamweaver extensions and templates.
George is also the founder of Wappler.io - the most Advanced Web & App Builder
I just asked for something like this about a week ago!!! MAN YOU GUYS LISTEN!!
YEE-HAA!! Nice work!!! This place rocks!
haven't got the time to test it
but the deleting of files was THE missing issue in the whole pure asp upload story!
potverdikkie wat verwennen jullie me !! (this means "Damn you spoil me too much" in Dutch..)
Excellent, George, Excellent!
Within two minutes of downloading your extension and applying it though, I was able to flawlessly delete the correct file from the server and it's corresponding URL in the database, finally!!! Thank you so much!
FSO on IIS
First of all great extension (again!)
I came up a little problem (not the fault of the extension) when ure testing it locally on IIS and you are running Norton antivrus program, the file system object, that is used, may give some problems. It may help to switch of scriptblocking and reboot, then it works fine.
Read this for more
You must me logged in to write a review.