How to install extensions from DMXzone
Learn how to install DMXzone extensions
A step by step guide to installing our commercial extensions, with screen captures and tips along the way.If you experience any troubles with the installation, please contact our support.
Important tasks before you download and install your next extension
- DMXzone Extension Manager
is a stand-alone application, which you need in order to install
DMXzone extensions. It's available for MAC and Windows so choose your OS
and install it first.
- If you are behind a proxy server or firewall,
please turn them off. The installation requires internet connection to verify your DMXzone account credentials.
Download and install extensions
- Once you're logged in with your DMXzone account your extensions are ready for installation from the Purchased tab.
- Make sure to select the Dreamweaver version that you want your extensions to be installed in.
click on the "Install" button and the extension will be installed in
your Dreamweaver automatically. The manager will do the rest for you.
you're using a subscription, you have access to all our extensions and
templates from the Explore tab. Choose any of it and click the install
button. The manager will do the rest for you.
- You can also use the search option to browse through all DMXzone extensions and templates in the Explore tab.
George Petrov is a renowned software writer and developer whose extensive skills brought numerous extensions, articles and knowledge to the DMXzone- the online community for professional Adobe Dreamweaver users. His expertise in countless languages and technologies gives inspiration and teach valuable lessons on his website – DMXzone.com which is most popular for its over high-quality Dreamweaver extensions and templates.
See All Postings From George Petrov >>