Universal Data Exporter PHP Support Product Page

How to write an essay in English

Shared 12 Apr 2022 10:32:37
likes this idea
12 Apr 2022 10:32:37 User  posted:
The essay is task 40, an extended written statement with elements of speedy paper reviews. You can get a maximum of 14 primary points for an essay:

3 for communicative problem solving;
3 for text organization;
3 for vocabulary;
3 for grammar;
2 for spelling and punctuation.
The answer to the task is scored 0 points if the communicative task is scored 0 points. To receive the maximum score for the communicative task, you must fully disclose all aspects of the assignment and make no more than one error in the style of the essay.

You will receive 0 points for the entire essay if:

the answer does not meet the required length - less than 180 words;
more than 30% of the answer is the same as the published source.
The criteria are available on the FIPI website.

Structure of the essay

The outline is in the speedypaper itself:

make an introduction (state the problem),
express your personal opinion and give 2-3 reasons for your opinion,
express an opposing opinion and give 1-2 reasons for this opposing opinion,
explain why you don't agree with the opposing opinion,
make a conclusion restating your position.
Inconsistency with the plan is one of the most common mistakes and the main reason for the loss of points. Let's figure out how to write an essay according to the plan to get maximum marks for the communicative task and the organization of the text.

Introduction.
Here you need to voice the main problem and present two opposing points of view on it. The length is 2-3 sentences.

1. Carefully read the chosen statement.

2. Identify what are the opposing views on the problem.

3. Use stable constructions to represent the two points of view.

Example: on the one hand, on the other hand.

4. Write sentences according to the following scheme:

one or two sentences - general information + relevance,
one sentence - first point of view,
one sentence - second point of view.
Example: "The current situation with the coronavirus pandemic forced many schools and universities into distance learning. On the one hand, the majority of people found a lot of advantages in online education in the recent past. On the other hand, there are those who believe that benefits of offline education outweigh benefits of online one.

Personal opinion (your opinion + 2-3 arguments in its defense)
In the second paragraph you write your opinion and defend it with two or three arguments. For arguments, use the turns firstly, secondly, finally, to begin with, furthermore, what is more, last but not least.

Vocabulary and structure.
Be sure to use turns that show that this is your opinion: in my opinion, from my point of view, as far as I am concerned, I am thoroughly convinced, I strongly believe. Complete the sentence with the turnover for a number of reasons.

Replies

Replied 18 Apr 2022 09:43:49
18 Apr 2022 09:43:49 Lisa Lisa replied:
I found this awesome site! Imagine, there is thesis writing service australia right here, awesome service. My girlfriend there ordered a term paper for herself last week and they did it for her in three days, sent it to the post office and she successfully passed this subject. I also plan to try this service in business. Do you think such sites are needed for students?
Replied 22 Apr 2022 14:30:09
22 Apr 2022 14:30:09 Chris Morris replied:
We work hard to boost your online visibility by providing personalized branding solutions that are scalable. With every brand identity they produce, our in-house designers, who are professional logo design company in the United States, maintain a high degree of perfection
This reply was removed on 4/23/2022 4:38:31 PM.
See the changelog
Replied 26 Apr 2022 03:43:23
26 Apr 2022 03:43:23 User  replied:
Before you start writing, consider how you want to enjoy the entire writing process. This is a frequent emotion at the start of Best Custom Writing. At this point, you should ask yourself a few things, such as how many fans you can have when writing the content or how quickly you can finish the essay. To address all of your mind's questions, your subconscious begins to consider techniques for making essay writing fun.
Replied 02 May 2022 05:36:44
02 May 2022 05:36:44 David Smith replied:
If you have no time Use Make my assignment for our assistance. Writing academic assignments is difficult, and mostly people find it exhausting. Connect with our Online Assignment Help

Replied 06 May 2022 07:34:59
06 May 2022 07:34:59 User  replied:
If you are struggling to write an essay, you may be wondering, how can I find a good do my essays for me . While the process is not easy, it is also not that difficult either. Several steps should be followed to find the right essays for me service. First, you need to know your requirements and deadline. Then, look for a reliable company with a good reputation.
Replied 16 May 2022 12:50:13
16 May 2022 12:50:13 User  replied:
Writing an essay is a basic need for all students, and they must learn writing skills that have been proven valuable for them, because some students face a lot of difficulties when they begin writing an essay due to a lack of writing abilities, which is why they must seek essay help Dubai. Students that have strong writing and research skills do not required essay or assignment help.
Replied 19 May 2022 15:48:38
19 May 2022 15:48:38 User  replied:
I'm studying 4 subjects at the same time and buying essays in 4 different languages here! I really want to see the possibility of https://edusharky.com/buy-college-papers-online in Georgian, but I'm glad that it's possible at least in English! Do you plan to add this? Is it possible to go to a higher level of buying dissertations and essays if I went to a new level in university? Very tedious sometimes repeating the same thing where you already learned everything, and motivation drops a lot in this case I go to your site and buy the necessary materials for further study at university.
Replied 18 Aug 2022 13:23:18
18 Aug 2022 13:23:18 Zoey Scott replied:

The most difficult part of law student’s educational career is dealing with the gruelling criminal law assignments. Our domain experts are the best friends you will find in context of criminal law assignment help and tort law assignment help. Our legal experts churn out the best quality tailor-made unique academic content free of errors.
Replied 30 Aug 2022 08:06:49
30 Aug 2022 08:06:49 michael bates replied:
When it comes to dissertation assistance, nobody is more knowledgeable and qualified than MBA Dissertation Help UK. This is due to the excellent writing talent on our crew, who are able to write on a wide range of subjects. In addition, students may be easily pleased by their offerings.
Replied 30 Aug 2022 11:18:17
30 Aug 2022 11:18:17 Alex Frik replied:
I had to write a thesis. I used the dissertation online service. It helped me get a great thesis. I saved my time. I am very glad to be able to have a place where I can always get help.
Replied 31 Aug 2022 09:32:59
31 Aug 2022 09:32:59 User  replied:
For suitable written work as per your instructors’ requirements, a student tends to have skills of in-depth research. Usually, it is an issue for students to write well-researched content. This is why they struggle and take experts’ help when they are unable to manage their workload and study pressure at once. In such a case, you can consider help from academic writing experts who are usually available 24/7. These professionals are usually experts in their field and assist students in almost all the subject area or topics. They offer the leading dissertation help services uk expert services. Students can reach out to the experts easily online through chat or email.
Replied 08 Sep 2022 10:40:16
08 Sep 2022 10:40:16 User  replied:
Students who need management assignment help UK responsibility and their academic assignments and homework may get it at Assignments Pro. It is well known that management students struggle with their academic workload since they must complete several tasks at once and deal with a variety of issues every day.
Replied 09 Sep 2022 06:48:29
09 Sep 2022 06:48:29 Hadiya Sultan replied:
Composing an exposition is a fundamental requirement for all understudies, and they should master composing abilities that have been demonstrated significant for them, since certain understudies face a ton of challenges when they start composing a paper because of an absence of composing capacities, which is the reason they should look for essay helper in malaysia. Understudies that have solid composition and research abilities don't needed paper or task help.
Replied 30 Nov 2022 09:40:30
30 Nov 2022 09:40:30 User  replied:
If you want to buy some black color Lavish and comfy outfits, then Yellowstone Rip Wheeler Black Jacket is best for you. This jacket you wear as a casual routine or party even and so on.
Replied 30 Nov 2022 22:16:21
30 Nov 2022 22:16:21 Henry Tyson replied:
There was a time when I was struggling with my small startup of leather jackets and looking for easy digital solutions to get online orders. Then, I realized that social media is a way to go global. Honestly speaking, posting on Instagram helps a lot!!!!
Replied 15 Dec 2022 10:38:02
15 Dec 2022 10:38:02 Tom Eastwood replied:
It's not easy to write English essays and many students seek help from experts to complete this writing task. The students can contact professional writers for help with homework of essay writing. They can assist you with the research and writing part. They can help you with all subject's homework and will help you achieve better grades. Some students find it difficult to complete physics homework and seek physics homework help.
Replied 20 Dec 2022 11:27:14
20 Dec 2022 11:27:14 Richard Costello replied:
The top online retailer for clothing is Jacket-Hub. They offer the most affordable clothing options, all of which are of the finest quality. Because of its appealing colour and plaid design, I recently purchased this Yellowstone John Dutton plaid jacket. The best deal was mine.
Replied 22 Dec 2022 05:13:52
22 Dec 2022 05:13:52 John Mick replied:
I am also writing content for my website as I am working as a Web Developer in Dubai. This information is very useful for me.
Replied 26 Dec 2022 12:14:01
26 Dec 2022 12:14:01 Ethan Steven replied:
This is amazing. Thanks for sharing this blog. I have become a fan of your blogs. This blog is so interesting and informative.

Discount Agent
Replied 07 Feb 2023 06:07:44
07 Feb 2023 06:07:44 Movieleatherjacket MLJ replied:
Thanks for sharing this useful and informative article, after reading it I have collected so much information about this page and many other things. But you can also enjoy the best shopping experience with us by click here Clicking Here . So start shopping now and get free delivery anywhere in the world.

Replied 16 Feb 2023 01:24:24
16 Feb 2023 01:24:24 User  replied:
For those people who want to improve their essay writing I, check this blog. By the way, the best way to improve writing skills, in my personal opinion, is to read more books or articles or blog online! Yes, there are lots of articles you can read without paying anything. So go now, open your laptop or pc then browse them. And after doing that, relax and have fun, visit https://games.lol/cookies-must-die/ and download the game Brave Exvius on PC and play it.
Replied 13 Mar 2023 10:12:50
13 Mar 2023 10:12:50 Adam Zampa replied:
Global Assignment Help is the best homework assignment services provider. With the help of our experts, you can stop all your worries about who will do my homework. Our writers are worldwide leaders in providing educational help to students at all levels, starting from beginner's class up to professional level. You can seek someone to do your homework by visiting our site, or you may contact us directly by visiting our website.
Replied 17 Mar 2023 06:35:19
17 Mar 2023 06:35:19 Tom Eastwood replied:
Completing college assignments on time is a difficult task for many students and they search for paper help services for help and assistance. Global assignment help offers paper help and writing services to the university students at low-prices. They have been helping students for the last 10+ years. You can contact them for assignment writing services, essay help, thesis help and homework help.
Replied 24 Mar 2023 17:54:57
24 Mar 2023 17:54:57 Henry Tyson replied:
If you are looking for best generator service or want to buy a generator then Powerblitz is the right company I will recommend there gas generator Because my experience with them has been positive.

Reply to this topic