Pure ASP Upload 3 Manual
All you need to know about Pure ASP Upload 3
Advanced: Using Pure ASP Upload 3 with Update Record
In this tutorial we will show you how to use Pure ASP Upload 3 with Update Record server behavior.
*You can also check out the video.
How to do it
- We've already created a form that contains three fields – name, email and picture. Now, we're going to apply the Update record behavior to this page so we can update the fields' info.
- We've already applied Pure ASP Upload 3 to this form and created a standard Dreamweaver recordset.
- In the Recordset window, we're filtering the recordset by an URL parameter named ID.
- Next, select the Name field (1) and click the Bindings button (2), choose the Name binding (3) and click the Bind button (4).
- We do the same for the Email and Picture fields, choosing the corresponding bindings - email and image.
- Now we are going to apply the Update Record behavior. Click the Server behavior button (1), select the Add item button (2) and choose Update record menu item (3).
- In the Update record window, make sure that your form fields are assigned to the corresponding fields in your database and click the OK button.
- Now you can save your work and preview the result in the browser.
Lubov has been with DMXzone for 8 years now, contributing to the Content and Sales departments. She is bringing high quality content in the form of daily blog updates, reviews, tutorials, news, newsletters,update emails and extensions' manuals. If you have a product that needs publicity or any other questions about the entire DMXzone community, she is the one you can contact.