Advanced HTML Editor 3 Manual
Meet the future of Content Editing
Tutorial: Using Advanced HTML Editor 3 with Insert Record Behavior
In this tutorial we will show you how to use Advanced HTML Editor 3 with default Dreamweaver Insert Record Behavior in order to insert its content into a database on submit.
*You can also check out the video.
How to do it
- First, we've created a database connection and now we're going to insert the Advanced HTML Editor.
- You can customize the appearance of your Advanced HTML Editor 3 and when you're done, simply click ok.
- Open the Insert menu (1), select Form menu item
(2) and than Button menu item (3).
- Add an ID and Label for the button, and Click OK.
- Click the Add item button under Server Behaviors
tab (1) and select the Insert Record menu item (2).
- Once the Insert Record window opens, we are going
to set up the form to insert Advanced HTML Editor 3 content into
the 'content' column of our database table. Select the 'content' column(1),
open the Value dropdown menu(2), select the FORM.advHTMLEdit1
item(3) and also a page to be redirected to after inserting(4).
- This is how you can use Advanced HTML Editor 3 with
default Dreamweaver Insert Record Behavior in order to insert its content
into a database on submit.
Lubov has been with DMXzone for 8 years now, contributing to the Content and Sales departments. She is bringing high quality content in the form of daily blog updates, reviews, tutorials, news, newsletters,update emails and extensions' manuals. If you have a product that needs publicity or any other questions about the entire DMXzone community, she is the one you can contact.