The most powerful HTML5 client and server side validation
The goal of web form validation is to ensure that the user provided necessary and properly formatted information needed to successfully complete an operation. The easiest way to achieve this is by using our next generation HTML5 Form Validator. It will give your users the power to avoid mistakes while they're filling out the data. The most common method to warn them is with a message, what they did wrong or hint them what the input should be.
The extension is supplied with 37 validation rules to cover everything from simple e-mail, URL, dates, credit card numbers and ranges to more complicated such as multiple rules for a single input. You can even use your own regular expression rules! HTML5 Form Validator works like a charm with all our server extension and especially with the DMXzone Bootstrap 3 Forms Designer.In addition, an iron strong server side validation is automatically done with the tight integration with the DMXzone Server Connect. So there is no escape even if people bypass the browser client side validation, data on the server is always validated!
Full client side, real-time validation
For the best user experience, offer your users strong HTML5 compliant validation as they type with more responsive and visually rich messages, hints and suggestions.The idea is to ensure that they provided the correct information, without wasting time, figuring it out on their own. With client-side validation, form never gets submitted if validation fails.
Full server side validation
An iron strong server side validation is automatically done with the tight integration with DMXzone Server Connect. So there is no escape even if people bypass the browser client side validation, data on the server is always validated!
Full customization and styling with DMXzone Bootstrap 3 extensions
HTML5 Form Validator works like a magic with all our Bootstrap 3 extensions, so you can add and style your forms however you want and even do them from scratch with DMXzone Bootstrap 3 Forms Designer, add cute icons with DMXzone Font Awesome, and basically everything you need - colors, buttons, headers, images, etc.
37 validation rules to choose from
We have a large list of validation rules, which you can choose for your forms. Separated into 5 groups, you'll find everything you need, even some cool stuff like IBAN, BIC code, color, pattern and more.
Build dynamic, well validated forms
If you really want to go hard-core on your forms, you can always add dynamic values to it. You'll need our two free superheroes to achieve that - HTML5 Data Bindings and DMXzone Server Connect. Don't worry it's an easy thing to do, but if you need some help you can always check out our video tutorials.
Full Feature List
User authentication replaced by DMXzone Sercurity Provider
Explore more detailed overview of the features
- Improved Custom Data Expressions Validation when used in the Validate Data Server Action Step.
- Full compatibility with the new Dreamweaver CC 2017 dark theme
- Greatly improved for Dreamweaver CS6
- Now with full ASP.NET support for DMXzone Server Connect.
- New European VAT number validation rule included
- Included support for HTML5 Form Validator Unicode Add-on, so that validation can be done for various writing systems.
- Smart validation - now extra validations like file upload and Unicode validations are included
- Added Unicode support to validating email and URLs
- Improved UI for the latest Dreamweaver CC 2015.2
- General improvements and bug fixes
- Added support for the upcoming DMXzone reCAPTCHA 2
- Improved file upload validations for uploads done with HTML5 File Upload
- Improved database validations done with DMXzone Database Connector
George Petrov is a renowned software writer and developer whose extensive skills brought numerous extensions, articles and knowledge to the DMXzone- the online community for professional Adobe Dreamweaver users. The most popular for its over high-quality Dreamweaver extensions and templates.
George is also the founder of Wappler.io - the most Advanced Web & App Builder
Be the first to write a review
You must me logged in to write a review.