- Delete File(s) Before Record - Used in combination with the standard Delete Record SB, it allows you now to also delete the associated images! Supports also Multiple Record Deletes!
- Delete File(s) Before Update - Used in combination with the Update Record, it allows you to delete the old images when new ones are uploaded!
- Rename uploaded files - Used in combination with Pure PHP Upload, it allows you to rename the uploaded files in a very flexible way!
- Mail uploaded files - Used in combination with Pure PHP Upload this server behavior will allow you to generate a nice mail that includes all the uploaded files as attachments and send it automatically! Now supporting Sendmail and SMTP!
Pure PHP Upload Add-On Pack Manual FAQs Support
A bundle of high quality extensions to be used together with Pure PHP Upload 2.
Pure PHP Upload Add On Pack is a bundle of high quality extensions to be used together with Pure PHP Upload 3. The add-on pack includes the following Server Behaviors:
- Delete File(s) Before Record
- Delete File(s) Before Update
- Renamed Uploaded Files
- Mail Uploaded Files
- Improved for Dreamweaver CC 2015
- Full Dreamweaver CC and Extension Manager CC support
- Updated the automatic file copy and update component for better Dreamweaver CC support
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility
- Improved Dialogs UI
- Improved Dreamweaver CS6 compatibility
- Improved PHP Mail functionality
- Improved PHP 5.4 compatibility
- Improved installer
- PHP 5.3 Compatibility
- Updated CS5 installer
George Petrov is a renowned software writer and developer whose extensive skills brought numerous extensions, articles and knowledge to the DMXzone- the online community for professional Adobe Dreamweaver users. The most popular for its over high-quality Dreamweaver extensions and templates.
George is also the founder of Wappler.io - the most Advanced Web & App Builder
I use some different extensions of DMXzone. All extensions was set fast and easy. Only once I have some problems with settings of Delete Files before Update. I wrote to Support Team. The answer came back very quickly. And support team worked with my problem until problem was solwed.
Conclusion: The service is very good, and even if you have a some probs with settings, the support will be kind to you, while problem will be solved.
a bit misleading
This extension does only half of it's supposed job:
It deletes entries from the database but not from the server. So, if you upload a pdf file and "delete" it later with this extension, the file still resides physically on the harddisk. So, if Google finds it, all data are exposed to the public even you thought the file was removed. To me, this is a severe flaw and led to complications with some clients.
For file management I would suggest to implement kfm in combination with fckeditor
You must me logged in to write a review.