Limit the Address Search in Google Maps with Ajax AutoComplete New Feature
July 26, 2011
Ajax AutoComplete and Google Maps Directions Add-on improved and with new features
Due to the many requests we received we pumped up the Ajax AutoComplete extension, which now allows you to limit the address search to a specific region or country in your Google Maps Directions. Also in the Google Maps Directions Add-on we've added end address field to make it easier the adding of from/to directions, which are now possible with two Ajax AutoComplete fields. These and more features and improvements you can explore below in the What's new lists.
The Ajax AutoComplete and its bundles are now available with permanently cut prices!
What's New in Ajax AutoComplete 1.0.8:
- New region limitation options to allow you to limit the address search to specific region/country
- New language option to allow you to choose the Google Maps and AutoComplete language
- Improved draggable route markers - after dragging the marker and new route is calculated the location is updated in the binded from/to Ajax AutoComplete fields.
What's New in Google Maps Directions Add-on 1.0.1:
- Improved directions calculation when single marker is used
- Improved integration with Ajax AutoComplete
Lubov has been with DMXzone for 8 years now, contributing to the Content and Sales departments. She is bringing high quality content in the form of daily blog updates, reviews, tutorials, news, newsletters,update emails and extensions' manuals. If you have a product that needs publicity or any other questions about the entire DMXzone community, she is the one you can contact.
See All Postings From Lubov Cholakova >>