The first Summer Sale week comes to its end but it is far from over! We still have the DMXzone subscriptions on the table with 20% off the retail price until Wednesday! For those who missed the previous offer, we've extended the additional discount of 30% on all the DMXzone Suites until Monday.
What You Missed This Week
Summer Sale until Wednesday 24th August
Summer Sale 2011
- All Subscriptions with 20% Discount until Wednesday! - Until next Wednesday you have the chance to get All Extensions Access Yearly Subscription, All Extensions Access 2 Years Subscription and the Premium Content Yearly Subscription with 20% off the retail price!
- DMXzone Suites Join the Summer Sale! - The last summer month is upon us and to celebrate it we decided to put our biggest extensions packages on the table - the DMXzone Suites!
- DMXzone Summer Sale Kicks Off! - Our Summer sale kicks off with an amazing collection of extensions offers, which are coming with a great discount for the next 48 hours.
Summer Sale 2011 Showcases
- Online Reservation System with Event Calendar Super Bundle - During the Summer sale, we will give you some ideas what you can do with these amazing extensions packages that we put on sale.
- Online Store with Mega Bundle PHP 4.0
- In this showcase we build up a simple online t-shirts store with
different products that can be edited anytime and from anywhere.
Dreamweaver Extensions Updates
- DMXzone Extensions Updated to Work with Adobe's Latest Flash Player - Our developers improved our most powerful flash extensions - Active Slideshow, Flash Album Generator 2, Dynamic Flash Gallery ASP and Dynamic Flash Gallery PHP to load perfectly with the Adobe Flash Player 10.3.183.5.
Review & Competition
- What We Read This Week: Creating 3d Game Art for the iPhone with Unity - Thanks to Focal Press we have the Creating 3d Game Art for the iPhone with Unity book for review! Stay tuned because with the mini-review coming soon, we'll give 5 free copies of the Creating 3d Game Art for the iPhone with Unity to 5 lucky winners!
Hi, I am Rob and proudly introduce myself as the Marketing manager of Dynamic Zones International BV.
That means that I am responsible for all sort of things like professional news articles, world leading premium content, the outraging Dreamweaver extensions & web components and helpful tutorials for the DMXzone community.
It's a honor to have the opportunity to participate and bring the DMXzone community to a whole new and stronger level with more high quality and superb DMXzone content for our loyal members.