- Extensive visual management of all your Bootstrap 3 Navigations - Add navs, navbars and dropdowns and manage their items.
- Great visual rendering and management - All available directly in Dreamweaver Design View.
- Fully responsive and customizable navigation - Make your navigation fully responsive for any mobile device or desktop browser. Customize it to fit and suit your website or app design from the many provided options.
- Automatic "active" item selection - Based on the URL the navigation highlights the corresponding nav item. You can also do that onscroll for different sections of your website or app.
- Full compatibility with DMXzone Font Awesome - Add any of the 369 icons included in DMXzone Font Awesome to enhance your navigation.
- Fully responsive floating panel inspector - The floating panel can be docked on any side of your Dreamweaver and is fully responsive.
Navbar is a component that serves as navigation header for your application or website. It is fully responsive and customizable for your needs.
- Style the navbar - Choose the position of your navbar on your page.
- Fixed top - The top fixed navbar will always remain on top of your page and will overlay the content onscroll.
- Fixed bottom - The bottom fixed navbar will always remain on the bottom of your page and will overlay the content onscroll
- Static top - The top static navbar remains on top until you scroll down your page and it scrolls away with it.
- Align the navbar - You can position your navbar either on the left or on the right side of your page. The default alignment spreads the navbar within the container width.
- Inverse navbar - If you prefer dark skinned navbar, simply modify the look of it by checking the inverse checkbox.
- Navbar elements - In your navbar you can add a header, collapse and nav.
- Header - Add a header to label your website or app.
- Collapse - Make your navbar collapsible when the site/app is viewed on mobile devices.
- Nav - Add menu items withing the navbar.
- Navbar controls - Add forms and buttons within your navbar
- Form - Add search form with helpful labels for your users.
- Button -Add different buttons, for example sign in, by customizing the button text.