It's time that you meet our 2016's precious, better known as the HTML5 Form Validator. Without any further due, we're extremely happy to announce that after really hard work it's been officially released and you can get it any time. We apologize for the delay but you'll see that it was worth the wait as we ended up adding 37 validation rules to choose from and making sure that you can even use your own regular expression rules. So that should be something, right?
Until next Wednesday you can get the HTML5 Form Validator with special release discount and even greater one if you already own the previous version!
We also did a little bit of magic on the DMXzone Server Connect so below you can see what's new in its 1.1.3 version:
- New error container option in Server Action Executor for displaying generic form validation or submissionerrors
- New Behavior events for Server Action Executor:
- onDataValidateError - fired when specific server action data validation fails. The special lastError.response data bindings can be used to display the error text
- onFormValidationError - fired when any form validation fails
Note: the generic onValidationError is always fired when validationerror occurs
- Improved validationerror formatting when called with onValidationError with Behavior Connector
- Fixed the "Export Validations to Form" button for the HTML5 Form Validator extension
Lubov has been with DMXzone for 8 years now, contributing to the Content and Sales departments. She is bringing high quality content in the form of daily blog updates, reviews, tutorials, news, newsletters,update emails and extensions' manuals. If you have a product that needs publicity or any other questions about the entire DMXzone community, she is the one you can contact.
See All Postings From Lubov Cholakova >>