Forums

This topic is locked

PHP AND ASP

Posted 26 Mar 2001 17:34:52
has voted
26 Mar 2001 17:34:52 Boris The Great posted:
Hello All...
I currently use ASP and mySQL to develop most of my web stuff. However recently I've had one of those relevations on PHP and it tells me it's a great scripting language. On the other hand I am not goood at it and I was wondering if there is anything stable out there that can help me with developing PHP. I saw a couple of add ons for UltraDev but I am looking for something stable (or sort-of-stable). If you wanna say NAMO Web Editor Stop right there!!!
Point is can you recomend something for PHP?
CHEERS

Replies

Replied 29 Mar 2001 11:03:29
29 Mar 2001 11:03:29 Bjorn Fripon replied:
is Namo that bad ?
tell us, i'd like to hear from you
Looking into the php/asp-mysql thing myself.

Read about codecharge lately (.com)
Did you try that ?

Or have you tried the UD php-conversion
I posted on this site ?

-b

Replied 29 Mar 2001 11:14:57
29 Mar 2001 11:14:57 Waldo Smeets replied:
Boris,

have a look at our News or Projects section. Yesterday I published a small article on a new PHP4UD beta, and it looks very cool. You can download their public beta at www.interakt.ro/index.php?page=3

Waldo Smeets - www.UDzone.com Webmaster
------------------------------------------
www.UDzone.com : A Dreamweaver, Ultradev and Fireworks recourse site for developers
by developers.
------------------------------------------
Replied 29 Mar 2001 21:46:38
29 Mar 2001 21:46:38 Boris The Great replied:
Namo is not that bad, it's just confusing. Some Korean company develops it and the plus side of it is that it is probably the ONLY web developer that writes straight PHP likes Ultradev writes straight ASP. (There is an English Version)

If you guys wanna check it out the url is www.namo.com

CHEERS
BORIS

PS. Thanks for the help

Replied 12 Apr 2001 00:29:47
12 Apr 2001 00:29:47 Marcellino Bommezijn replied:
Walk through this tutorial on devshed.com and some things will get more clear on how to use mysql/access to insert/update data.

www.devshed.com/Server_Side/MySQL/ODBC/

Reply to this topic