Forums

This topic is locked

to install extentions

Posted 26 Mar 2001 18:03:58
has voted
26 Mar 2001 18:03:58 jyves herpet posted:
<font face='Verdana'><font color=navy>[1]hello all,
I have a problem when I install extentions in dw4. I don't know why but sometimes my menu.xml change and I loose a lot of access. So, I must reinstall the application and the extentions and it take a lot of time (if you have hundreds extentions and the same problem, you understand). But am I alone to have this problem and if not, Macromedia will prepare a patch for this?
I didn't have this with dw3.
thanx !
jyves[/1]</font id=navy></font id='Verdana'>

Replies

Replied 26 Mar 2001 19:08:09
26 Mar 2001 19:08:09 Waldo Smeets replied:
We have posted a news items on this topic in our news &gt; extensions section: www.UDzone.com/go?410

Waldo Smeets - www.UDzone.com Webmaster
------------------------------------------
www.UDzone.com : A Dreamweaver, Ultradev and Fireworks recourse site for developers
by developers.
Replied 27 Mar 2001 19:30:59
27 Mar 2001 19:30:59 jyves herpet replied:
<font face='Verdana'></font id='Verdana'><font size=2></font id=size2><font color=navy></font id=navy>
thanks Waldo, I understand better the problem but the solution proposed by macromedia is not...fantastic.
I hope they'll prepare quickly a patch for dw4 or extentions manager.
dw4.01 ?
jyves

Replied 27 Mar 2001 20:11:01
27 Mar 2001 20:11:01 Waldo Smeets replied:
Well, you are not the only one hoping for this. For examle take a look at the UltraDev newsgroup... lots of people are waiting for a Shopping Cart update too. And I'm sure there are more things on their wishlist.

Waldo Smeets - www.UDzone.com Webmaster
www.UDzone.com : A Dreamweaver, Ultradev and Fireworks recourse site for developers
by developers.

Reply to this topic