Forums

This topic is locked

Master-Detail Live Object

Posted 30 Mar 2001 20:23:37
has voted
30 Mar 2001 20:23:37 Stacy Tyler posted:
<center>When I use the Master - Detail object set
I get an EOF or BOF error massage whe I try to view the detail page in Live Data.
If I preview the master page I an navagate to the Detail
page and make changes to detail page and view in IE but it would be
nice to this in live data view. Any thoughts on how to fix this?
</center><font face='Arial Black'></font id='Arial Black'> <ul><li> </li><li> </li><li> </li></ul>

Replies

Replied 20 Apr 2001 20:58:19
20 Apr 2001 20:58:19 Mark Pickus replied:
Did you ever figure this one out? I just posted a similar question (4/20/01) - and then noticed that your question was almost identical. Unfortunately I see that no one has responded with an answer.

Replied 20 Apr 2001 23:21:08
20 Apr 2001 23:21:08 Stacy Tyler replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Did you ever figure this one out? I just posted a similar question (4/20/01) - and then noticed that your question was almost identical. Unfortunately I see that no one has responded with an answer.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Replied 20 Apr 2001 23:25:19
20 Apr 2001 23:25:19 Stacy Tyler replied:
No, tried the MM forum too.
I now this stands for end of field and begining of field just not sure if and which bit of code to change to remedy this.
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Reply to this topic