Forums

This topic is locked

ASP script error - Expected ' ; '

Posted 07 Jun 2002 17:06:45
has voted
07 Jun 2002 17:06:45 Sarpe Dan posted:
I'm trying to do the tutorial in DW MX, at "Building a Master Detail page" but when I try to preview the page in browser I always get this error from MS script debugger "ASP script error - Expected ' ; '"
I followed the tutorial step by step, and every thing seem to work fine, except the preview in browser.
I use IIS sever, and type in browser: localhost/.....
I can't programm in ASP. Can anyone tell me how to bypass this problem, please

Replies

Replied 12 Jun 2002 06:20:38
12 Jun 2002 06:20:38 carolus Holman replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I'm trying to do the tutorial in DW MX, at "Building a Master Detail page" but when I try to preview the page in browser I always get this error from MS script debugger "ASP script error - Expected ' ; '"
I followed the tutorial step by step, and every thing seem to work fine, except the preview in browser.
I use IIS sever, and type in browser: localhost/.....
I can't programm in ASP. Can anyone tell me how to bypass this problem, please
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Please post the code so we can see why you are getting errors...

Carolus Holman
Replied 12 Jun 2002 07:40:24
12 Jun 2002 07:40:24 Sarpe Dan replied:
thanks, rolus, i bypass this problem.
I uninsall and reinstall the trail version of MX, i setup a new dsn and a new connection to database and everything works fine now. Thank you again for your replay.

Reply to this topic