Forums

This topic is locked

Simple yet confusing!...

Posted 29 Aug 2002 06:04:40
has voted
29 Aug 2002 06:04:40 Aaron Kirk posted:
Hello people! Im from NZ and have just brought the DW and FW MX package. Now I dont know how to use these software packages, but am giving it a try and am going for training early next year. I am just wanting to know how I can create a website with a pop-up menu and simple flash to make the website work and load fast. Free hosts like Geocities isnt a good host at all because they have banner ads and it makes images load slow and stuff. Any suggestions?
<font face='Tahoma'></font id='Tahoma'><font face='Times New Roman'></font id='Times New Roman'><font face='Trebuchet MS'></font id='Trebuchet MS'><font face='Script MT Bold'></font id='Script MT Bold'><font face='Stencil'></font id='Stencil'><font face='Verdana'></font id='Verdana'><font face='Stencil'></font id='Stencil'><font face='Script MT Bold'></font id='Script MT Bold'><font face='Trebuchet MS'></font id='Trebuchet MS'><font face='Times New Roman'></font id='Times New Roman'><font face='Tahoma'></font id='Tahoma'><font color=blue></font id=blue><font size=2></font id=size2><font size=3></font id=size3>

Aaron
DW-FW MX Student

Replies

Replied 29 Aug 2002 09:31:15
29 Aug 2002 09:31:15 Vince Baker replied:
The easiest way to learn is to use the tutorials that are supplied with all Macromedia apps. They are great to get you started and they will give you enough information to do what you are asking.

Enjoy

<% Response.write(The best line of code you can ever use"%>

Vince
VBScript | ASP | HTML | SQL | Oracle | Hosting

Reply to this topic