Forums

This topic is locked

PayPal Buying Doesn't work

Posted 23 May 2003 19:06:07
has voted
23 May 2003 19:06:07 Phil Hersh posted:
Hi,

I already have a paypal account.After I login to dmx and try to order an article using paypal I get the error screens reproduced below. Would anyone be able to shed some light on what I'm doing wrong. I do have cookies enabled.
Thanks,
Phil
----------------------------------

You must log in before you access this page.

You cannot access PayPal because your browser does not currently support cookies. You must enable cookies with your browser before you may use the PayPal site. Please go to your browser's help files to learn how to enable cookies. After you have enabled cookies, you may have to refresh the page twice.

If you have already enabled cookies and are still unable to log in to the PayPal website, please email
Error 3014

Replies

Replied 25 May 2003 20:18:39
25 May 2003 20:18:39 Martha Graham replied:
Please read this faq:
www.dmxzone.com/go?4616
Email me if you need further assistance.

Martha Graham
DMXzone manager
Replied 25 Oct 2007 06:56:27
25 Oct 2007 06:56:27 summer izard replied:
[To:
Cc: ; ; ; ;
Subject: RE: ERROR MESSAGE 3014

RE: ERROR MESSAGE 3014

Dear Paypal

I am e-mailing b/c there seems to be an issue with an ERROR MESSAGE 3014 that a large amount of people are receiving while trying to log in to their accounts, and I am afraid that no one is offering any troubleshooting help to resolve the issue which seems at this point to clearly be a Paypal issue.

I for years have had a Paypal account and as of the last week I all of a sudden can't login, although I've never had an issue prior to this. I have tried everything humanly possible to resolve this issue on my own by implementing the following: I placed a phone call to Paypal with no resolution. I Googled the error and found a plethora of people with the same issue and I tried some of their options to resolve it also to no avail. My Paypal account has been reset numerous times and this did not work (my password & email are accurate and does meet Paypals criteria). My clock settings are accurate and synchronized, My cookie settings have always allowed 1st & 3rd party & override settings. I disarmed all my security software and disarmed my firewall to no avail. I am running Internet Explorer 6, I rebooted, I verified my host file, and I am out of ideas at this point. Currently I need to make a payment for an E-bay auction and getting this handled in a timely fashion is crucial for my feedback standing to remain positive. Please your prompt attention to this matter will be greatly appreciated.
quote]
Hi,

I already have a paypal account.After I login to dmx and try to order an article using paypal I get the error screens reproduced below. Would anyone be able to shed some light on what I'm doing wrong. I do have cookies enabled.
Thanks,
Phil
----------------------------------

You must log in before you access this page.

You cannot access PayPal because your browser does not currently support cookies. You must enable cookies with your browser before you may use the PayPal site. Please go to your browser's help files to learn how to enable cookies. After you have enabled cookies, you may have to refresh the page twice.

If you have already enabled cookies and are still unable to log in to the PayPal website, please email
Error 3014

<b></b>

Reply to this topic