Forums

This topic is locked

MM:DataSet

Posted 16 Jul 2003 01:13:44
has voted
16 Jul 2003 01:13:44 Ija BBB posted:
I have made a web form in dreamweaver MX and it has been working just fine up to the moment when i made a coonection to the database previously made in ACCESS.I have tested the connection and it was succesfull, and then i i bind it by doing dataset(query). Whern I want to see it in the browser the following error comes up. Please have a look at the lines below and maybe someone is gonna be able to help me fix my error so i can carry on with my project.
Thanks so much

P****r Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific p**** error details and modify your source file appropriately.

P****r Error Message: File or assembly name System.Data, or one of its dependencies, was not found.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="C#" ContentType="text/html" ResponseEncoding="iso-8859-1" %>
Line 2: <%@ Register TagPrefix="MM" Namespace="DreamweaverCtrls" Assembly="DreamweaverCtrls,version=1.0.0.0,publicKeyToken=836f606ede05d46a,culture=neutral" %>
Line 3: <MMataSet
Line 4: id="DataSet1"
Line 5: runat="Server"

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\partsareus\TMP9pjoiho8xu.aspx Line: 3

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'System.Data' could not be loaded.

Reply to this topic