Forums

This topic is locked

drop down menu help

Posted 24 Jul 2003 07:59:39
has voted
24 Jul 2003 07:59:39 tee tee posted:
hey everybody,
i'm looking for a java script drop down menu similiar to this site ital-tecno.com. i've looked around and found some but it's odd cu'z when i put the js in a table, they do not show up. any suggestions or links would be greatly appreciated

thanks.
tee

Replies

Replied 25 Jul 2003 14:02:29
25 Jul 2003 14:02:29 sudhir hira replied:
Try using macromedia fireworks. It allows u to create drop down menues dynamically and it is fully customizable
Replied 13 Jun 2009 01:03:30
13 Jun 2009 01:03:30 don jones replied:
I went through the same thing and finally gave up finding code, so I spent a few days and came up with my own. www.css-resources.com/atest3-no-images-top-menus.html and www.css-resources.com/atest-buttons-and-menu-tests.html are the test pages, and feel free to use the source code however you want. Explanations for these are at www.css-resources.com/Menus-and-Buttons-Part-II.htm and www.css-resources.com/Menus-and-Buttons-Part-I.htm. I sure hope this helps. The main thing is to avoid onMouseover and on Mouseout events as they are not fast enough to catch rapid mouse movements, resulting in screwups. But using onMousemove with a cursor position detector gives flawless performance.

Reply to this topic