Forums

This topic is locked

Help!!

Posted 07 Mar 2005 02:02:24
has voted
07 Mar 2005 02:02:24 Dorian Mendez posted:
I created a site all in fireworks MX but i don't know how to link hotspots to layers. What I mean is on the .Png document there are hotspots
so that when you click on one i want a page to open with in the .png documents.

Replies

Replied 07 Mar 2005 05:49:21
07 Mar 2005 05:49:21 Chris Charlton replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>I created a site all in fireworks MX but i don't know how to link hotspots to layers.<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
You don't mean (X)HTML "Layers", correct? I don't think you are... read below.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>What I mean is on the .Png document there are hotspots so that when you click on one i want a page to open with in the .png documents.<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
I'm sorry, please clarify. In general you can't link to a FW layer - the hotspots/slices allow you to assign a URL (link) but it can only really be a page anchor, another page (in a frame or not).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Chris Charlton <i>- DMXzone Manager</i>
<font size=1>[ Studio MX/MX2004 | PHP/ASP | SQL | XHTML/CSS | XML | Actionscript | Web Accessibility | MX Extensibility ]</font id=size1>

Reply to this topic