Forums

This topic is locked

Support

Posted 17 Mar 2005 18:46:03
has voted
17 Mar 2005 18:46:03 Daniel Hovis posted:
I am sorry to report that the support I recieve for the items I have paid good money for is really not acceptable. I realize that there is a time zone difference and I have been patient but I continue to run into problems that seem to be un-answered when I send in email for support.

There is no phone number for support, there is no link for support, the forum for advanced editor has precious little information.

Whats up with this?

-Daniel Hoviss

Replies

Replied 17 Mar 2005 18:55:00
17 Mar 2005 18:55:00 Daniel Hovis replied:
The advanced editor will not import an image unless the gallery is also installed, it will not upload an image unless Pure PHP upload is installed, this is really sneaky marketing.

So far I have spent money on three seperate products that do not work as well as KTML one of the competing web editors.

My current problem is that the path to to images on the target pages of my site (public) is different than the path to the editor. So either I can see the image on the public site, or I can see the image in the editor but not both.

The absolute and relitive options do not address this issue. There is a bug in the way images are displayed and that is intrinsic with the path location of the editor.

Can somebody get back to me please -

Edited by - dhovis on 17 Mar 2005 21:14:10
Replied 17 Mar 2005 21:57:15
17 Mar 2005 21:57:15 Chris Charlton replied:
I understand your pain. We ask everyone to please post <i>any</i> commercial extension posts/queries/support needs in the extensions' own forum. Volunteers man these general forums, and support/developers manage the extensions' forums.

Thank you for understanding.

<b>Commercial Extension Support Links</b> - www.dmxzone.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=28581&FORUM_ID=544&CAT_ID=2

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Chris Charlton <i>- DMXzone Manager</i>
<font size=1>[ Studio MX/MX2004 | PHP/ASP | SQL | XHTML/CSS | XML | Actionscript | Web Accessibility | MX Extensibility ]</font id=size1>

Reply to this topic