Forums

This topic is locked

new dreamweaver extension for XForms

Posted 29 Apr 2005 21:42:51
has voted
29 Apr 2005 21:42:51 Kevin Ruse posted:
New Macromedia Extension for XForms Now Available!

HTML Forms may be on their way out! Bring your web forms up to next level with xformsCreator for Dreamweaver MX 2004. Whether you are completely unfamiliar with XForms or are an experienced developer you can use the xformsCreator to learn and deploy XForms. XForms 1.0 is the latest and preferred method of forms creation for XHTML 1.0 from the World Wide Web Consortium

KEY FEATURES:
· Provides a learning environment for those unfamiliar with XForms 1.0
· Extensive Help files with complete definitions of each XForms tag
· Two complete tutorials for learning and creating XForms with xformsCreator
· 54-page “Introduction to XForms for Web Designers” including a users manual
· Adds an XForms Insert bar with complete explanations of each button
· Provides a testing environment for forms processing before deployment to back end applications

AVAILABILITY:
The xformsCreator is available for download at: www.kevinruse.com/xformsCreator.htm

The price is a low $25, which includes:

· The complete extension in the .mxp format
· “Introduction to XForms for Web Designers” and User Manual in the pdf format
· Two complete tutorials with all the necessary files

The xformsCreator is available at the Macromedia Exchange at:
www.macromedia.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm#view=sn120&viewName=Dreamweaver%20Exchange&loc=en_us

Replies

Replied 29 Apr 2005 21:57:40
29 Apr 2005 21:57:40 Chris Charlton replied:
Ah, very cool! When do we think Xforms will have a higher saturation?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Chris Charlton <i>- DMXzone Manager</i>
<font size=1>[ Studio MX/MX2004 | PHP/ASP | SQL | XHTML/CSS | XML | Actionscript | Web Accessibility | MX Extensibility ]</font id=size1>
Replied 30 Apr 2005 01:01:30
30 Apr 2005 01:01:30 Kevin Ruse replied:
I think we are seeing a good migration right now. Evidence of this is the many xforms browsers and plug-ins in development. My extension uses the formsPlayer plug-in for Internet Explorer.
Replied 30 Apr 2005 01:56:56
30 Apr 2005 01:56:56 Rene Bandsma replied:
Looks cool.. but can you provide us with a live demo?

<hr><b>DMXZone support manager</b><br><a href="www.kousman.nl">Kousman web resellers</a>
Replied 30 Apr 2005 18:52:14
30 Apr 2005 18:52:14 Chris Charlton replied:
Please, no double-posting; I have removed your duplicate post. Thank you for understanding.

<i>I</i> don't mind you posting a forum "ad" here, but if you realllllly would like to sell your commercial extension(s) on DMXzone (or other 'Zones), then please contact George or at least the general email (top-right of site) and arrange the details with him. Thank you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Chris Charlton <i>- DMXzone Manager</i>
<font size=1>[ Studio MX/MX2004 | PHP/ASP | SQL | XHTML/CSS | XML | Actionscript | Web Accessibility | MX Extensibility ]</font id=size1>

Reply to this topic