Forums

This topic is locked

freelance site

Posted 19 May 2005 00:16:08
has voted
19 May 2005 00:16:08 Mark Reynolds posted:
We have launched a website for freelancers and people to post jobs for bidding by professionals. As an employer you are able to post for free and when you have hired the service provider you are able to develop any projects on your own workboard with the professional, within the site. In addition to this you are able to download a chat client that you install to your local computer and when bids are submitted you get an alert and an email!

What we offer you is this - Sign up and become life members for free - refer friends and receive credits to your account - also three of your friends are able to get free membership for life as well - the only fee is that of the project comissions which is as follows

Pro Account 4%

Novice account 5%

Limited account 12.5%

As I am offering this free, you may as well sign up to the pro account and get to bid on future projects posted in that band -

This offer is time limted to act today!

If you are interested in getting more exposure to your projects or skills then please register at www.take2tender.com. We will also source professionals and/or work on your behalf!

Regards

Mark Reynolds
Take 2 Tender

Mark Reynolds

Replies

Replied 20 May 2005 01:55:56
20 May 2005 01:55:56 Daniel Severns replied:
The idea sounds noble and I wish you all the luck!

Over all I thought it was good. I am a little confused about what exatly to do when I get to your site. However, that may be because someone like me would not use your site.

The only thing that bothered me is the text in between the navigation bar at the top and the "Main Menu". Its a little hard to get to anything on that page because so much of it is already filled up with words. I saw a study one time that said, the majority of internet users do not scroll past the fold of the page. In other words, people are to darn lazy to scroll and they might not ever see what is below.

Anyway, Im not trying to be harsh. The site really does look great and I wish you all the luck!

--------------------
MtnManDan

www.curiouscal.com

Reply to this topic