Forums

This topic is locked

CMS Requirements (Toolkit)

Posted 20 May 2005 22:02:12
has voted
20 May 2005 22:02:12 Chris Charlton posted:
Anyone read this, or an available PDF similar to this <b>Content Management Requirements Toolkit</b> ($550!) www.steptwo.com.au/products/toolkit/

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Fully-revised, and almost twice the size, the new version of the Content Management Requirements Toolkit captures the latest thinking in the content management industry. In addition to the expanded number of requirements, the Toolkit now provides a comprehensive guide to writing CMS scenarios, as well as a detailed overview of the whole selection process.<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Generally CMS's are all about doing the <i>CRUD</i> "thing", so I really wonder what is in this PDF. I'm sure it's for gov & big biz, but what about us little folk?! Anyone got a good resource link for CMS requirements?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Chris Charlton <i>- DMXzone Manager</i>
<font size=1>[ Studio MX/MX2004 | PHP/ASP | SQL | XHTML/CSS | XML | Actionscript | Web Accessibility | MX Extensibility ]</font id=size1>

Reply to this topic