Forums

This topic is locked

Poor Customer Service

Posted 17 Dec 2005 11:56:50
has voted
17 Dec 2005 11:56:50 Keith Regan posted:
I purchased a copy of Dynamic Menus with ASP and CSS on 2nd December. While I could download and read the sample page I could not do the same for the complete article. I consequently sent a request for support expecting a rapid response. It took ten days for someone to reply telling me thare wasn't a problem at their end but if the problem still persisted could I send a screen shot and they would send me athe article as an e-mail attachment. I responded with the screen shot and asked for the attachment to be sent as I was waiting to complete a project. I am still waiting. So your feed back on this site is negative in the extreme! Clearly DMXzone has become a greedy, take the money and run site which doesn't give a damn about its customers. If there is anyone out there who would like to change my mind reference code is 26308. For those who might consider my complaint unjustified take a look at the link DMXzone sent to me.

www.dmxzone.com/synergy/customerView.asp?problem=26308&code=1DCEB73E

Its a shame to see what was once a good site go down the pan.

Keith Regan

Replies

Replied 17 Dec 2005 20:44:14
17 Dec 2005 20:44:14 jan giamanco replied:
You are not alone. I too sent them a question related to their services on 12/7/2005 with a follow up request on 12/13/2005 and still have not received a response.

It is very, very frustrating.
Replied 21 Dec 2005 15:53:25
21 Dec 2005 15:53:25 Russell Steedman replied:
This sounds frustrating. I haven't bought anything from them but I thought about downloading (for a fee) some menus from Macromedia's web site but didn't as I expected there wouldn't be too much support there either. But perhaps it's better than this.<font face='Arial'></font id='Arial'>

russellS

Reply to this topic