Forums

This topic is locked

activeslideshowpro doesn't work in my case

Posted 23 Mar 2006 00:22:07
has voted
23 Mar 2006 00:22:07 Dolle nicolas posted:
Hello,

I just purchased your product, and instelled it successfully on my machine.
I then tested it on dreamweaver and I could browse it on IE, great effect!

the problem is after I trabsferred EVERY necessary files through ftp to the website i'm working one, and when I tested it inreal internet conditions....the file woukld not ne displayed neither in IE nor in firefox

I restarted windows and everything, and I started run your product again.
Here is the kind of message I got (its translated from french).

one or many errors happened during the execution of InspectSelection at line 117 in "C:\Program files\Macromedia\dremweaverMX\configuration\Inspectors\Active Slide ShowPro.js":
type error:dwscripts.FinDOMObject("FlashWmode" has no properties

during the execution of InspectSelection in Activeslideshowpro, one or many javascript errors happened
uncaught exception: the nope "FlashWmode" could not be identified.Be sure the name of the nope is correctly written.

Replies

Replied 03 Sep 2006 20:31:47
03 Sep 2006 20:31:47 Howard Funk replied:
Alas, I have a similar problem.

The first few slide shows I created played properly on my computer and on the web in multiple browsers.

However since the first few shows were created the new ones run properly on my computer but none work via the web with any browser.

I have contacted support for help. My experience has been that they are very responsive. I hope this will be the case again.

Stay tuned.
Replied 05 Sep 2006 12:23:59
05 Sep 2006 12:23:59 Frank Beverdam replied:
Dolle -> Please download the latest version of Active Slideshow Pro.

Howard-> I get a blank page but no error messages, then after I've checked the source code I see that you have a javascript error. That points to the fact that you have forgotten to upload the AC_RunActiveContent.js file that resides in your scripts directory. This file is part of the active content update.

Reply to this topic