Forums

This topic is locked

Upload Issue Pure ASP 304

Posted 06 Aug 2006 07:49:53
has voted
06 Aug 2006 07:49:53 Peter Steinlechner posted:
I'm running Pure ASP 304, on DW 8.0.2, on MCE latest servicepacks and update, checked all the file permissions, Everyone, IUSR_Machine has Full Access to the upload folders, but the upload "hangs". Checking in the upload folder I can find some fresh generated files with the ending .tmp and when I rename the ending manualy to jpg, voila it's there. Means uploading is working as the whole file gets there. File size of the test files is 21kB resp. 750kB, with both the same happens.

Has anyone made some similar experiences or has a hint on how to solve this issue?

Replies

Replied 06 Aug 2006 19:39:16
06 Aug 2006 19:39:16 Peter Steinlechner replied:
It seems to be some kind of strange behaviour on my machine, as I tried it out on the server it worked excellent and is blazing fast.
Replied 24 Sep 2006 07:26:38
24 Sep 2006 07:26:38 Ron Kidwell replied:
Did you ever find out what was causing this? I have the exact same problem on my machine. I can get it to work perfectly at work, but not here. Security is set, all files seem to be in place, and all I'm left with is a .tmp file in my upload folder. Anyone?

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I'm running Pure ASP 304, on DW 8.0.2, on MCE latest servicepacks and update, checked all the file permissions, Everyone, IUSR_Machine has Full Access to the upload folders, but the upload "hangs". Checking in the upload folder I can find some fresh generated files with the ending .tmp and when I rename the ending manualy to jpg, voila it's there. Means uploading is working as the whole file gets there. File size of the test files is 21kB resp. 750kB, with both the same happens.

Has anyone made some similar experiences or has a hint on how to solve this issue?
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Reply to this topic