Forums

This topic is locked

Download buttons don't work!

Posted 28 Mar 2007 21:30:33
has voted
28 Mar 2007 21:30:33 Phil Sylvester posted:
I've just changed my computer and unfortunately lost all my extensions when I migrated my Dreamweaver to it.
I've purchased a few extensions from you and thought I could download them again after first buying them. UNfortunately, on pretty much every browser I have, the download button doesn't work on the pages I was sent the links to in my purchase confirmation email.

I keep getting the JAvascript error :

GP_AdvOpenWindow("upgrade.asp?NewsId=5475", "Download", "fullscreen=no,toolbar=no,location=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=450,hei...", 450, 300, "center", "ignoreLink", false, 0, false, 0, 1, undefined, undefined)JSlib.js (line 120)
[Break on this error] if (window["pWin"]==null) window["pWin"]= new Array();var wp=pWin.length;pWin[...
JSlib.js (line 120)
window.open is not a function
[Break on this error] if (window["pWin"]==null) window["pWin"]= new Array();var wp=pWin.length;pWin[

I can assure you all my javascript isturned on and I'm not blocking pop ups, so what could be happening?
I think it's a bit strange the Advanced Open Window (an extension I HAVE) doesn't seem to be working on any browser whatsoever right now!

Reply to this topic