Forums

This topic is locked

GoToURL - Open Target Blank

Posted 22 May 2007 16:02:38
has voted
22 May 2007 16:02:38 Edward Matheson posted:
I am trying to use the behaviour GoToURL when a hotspot on an image map is clicked. I would like it to open in a new window but the only option it gives me is to open in parent. I tried to change it in the code but it did not like it. The hotspot also has a swap image behaviour attached.

Please see the page dev.webcocktail.co.nz/Planit%20Travel/planit_travel_www/central/index.html and try mouse over on the green 6 circle in the center of the map. Click it to get to the website. It is this click I would like to open in a new window.

If you have any other ideas about the best way of going about setting up a clickable map that brings up an advertisement when a location is moused over please let me know. I tried using layers but it is a useability nightmere!

Cheers,

Edward

Replies

Replied 24 May 2007 04:38:36
24 May 2007 04:38:36 Javier Castro replied:
Hi, intead of target blank, you can use Open Browser Window from the behaviours tab. It will open another window.

The code should look something like this:

href="#" onClick="MM_openBrWindow('test.html','','toolbar=yes,location=yes,status=yes,menubar=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=700,height=400')

Good luck

Reply to this topic