Forums

This topic is locked

Advanced Layer Popup/Advanced Open Window

Posted 11 Sep 2007 02:59:48
has voted
11 Sep 2007 02:59:48 Duncan Campbell posted:
I have had to reinstall several of my extensions (Pure Upload 3, Advanced Layer Popup 1.05, and Advanced Open Window 3.10) recently. I go through all of the steps (registering, etc.) and all appears well until I try to access either Popup or Open Window from the behavior pane. Only Pure Upload 3 is there. I am completely baffled. Is there a way to manually put the extension into Dreamweaver.

The following info is pertinent:

Dreamweaver 8.02
Windows XP Pro with all updates.

Thank you in advance.
Duncan

Replies

Replied 11 Sep 2007 10:49:08
11 Sep 2007 10:49:08 Georgi Kralev replied:
Hi Duncan,

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Only Pure Upload 3 is there. I am completely baffled. Is there a way to manually put the extension into Dreamweaver.<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Advance Layer Popup/ Advanced Open Window are accessed from different panel than Pure Asp Upload 3:
* Pure ASP Upload 3 is accessed through Server Behaviors panel.
* Advance Layer Popup and Advanced Open Window are accessed from Behaviors panel.

For more information using the extensions check the following links:
<b>Advanced Layer Popup:</b>
www.dmxzone.com/showDetail.asp?TypeId=2&NewsId=12770&LinkFile=create_a_popup_window.htm
<b>Pure ASP Upload 3:</b>
www.dmxzone.com/showDetail.asp?TypeId=2&NewsId=12067&LinkFile=simple_file_upload.htm

Regards,

Georgi Kralev

----------------------------------
Support - www.DMXzone.com

Reply to this topic