Forums

This topic is locked

I Find the Way to Transfer Large Pictures

Posted 15 Apr 2008 08:20:29
has voted
15 Apr 2008 08:20:29 blackdody king posted:
As one member of ten famous international photographers, I feel highly honored to be invited to the activity of such theme as “City of Olympics” organized by Chinese government on 10th March. It’s the first time I had been to Beijing, and before this I only see the outlook of Great Wall from pictures. During the week, We take pictures from the spot representing Chinese culture such as Beijing Imperial Palace, Great Wall, and of course some large sports facilities, of which the outlook of one facility is like bird’s nest, so we call it “Bird’s Nest.”
It’s one visual feast that the city blends the classicality and modern perfection everywhere. I even had the delusion of travelling across the history for many times.
I was fascinated by many unique spot I’d never seen before, and what I can do was just to take some pictures of the beautiful scene for permanent preservation. It’s an uncommon experience to take so many pictures on the ancient city’s outlook.and the only way for me to thank Beijing is to record the most beautiful and the vigorous Beijing with my camera.
When I was bothered how I could transfer all of these pictures to the magazine and my friends abroad? The Chinese translator told me that she could help me to solve this problem. It’s a miracle that my friends in North American and Africa received my photos timely. I felt surprised when I saw the email in which my friends appraise the beautiful pictures. I was wondering why pictures could be transferred to any countries I wanted. The translator told me that there was one popular transnational internet file transfer software called KUDAA. It can be downloaded free at www.kudaa.com/. It’s with Chinese and English interface, easy-to-use, and can transfer large files (such as movies, videos) across different countries, which changed the history of express CD.
I am not in the least afraid of the far place and large pictures after I found the way how to transfer large files. I travel around the world easily with Kudaa and to be a cool “daanese”.

Reply to this topic