Forums

This topic is locked

Pure ASP Multiuploader Not working with Firefox

Posted 19 Sep 2008 00:52:38
has voted
19 Sep 2008 00:52:38 Rob Smither posted:
Hello Team,

I upgraded to the Pure ASP Upload 3 and I have never got the progress bar to actually update – see the following link: upload.prepressgroup.com/Upload_Files.asp For both IE and Firefox show the flash progress bar and it counts seconds but does not animate progress bar image or show any actual progress of bytes.

So I just purchased the mutliuploader – which works great in IE and shows detailed progress but in Firefox the flash is distorted and shows the “Browse…, Remove, Upload “ text but it’s squished and the entire rest of the flash uploader utility does not show. The only way I can get it to show is my removing flashvar parameters and stripping the AC_FL_RunContent. Do you know of any fixes for this? Here is the page I am talking about that works in IE but not in Firefox: upload.prepressgroup.com/test2.asp

Thanks,
Rob Smither – Username: rnrtech

This is the code for the multiuploader flash object:

<form name="UploadQueue" id="UploadQueue" method="post">
<script type="text/javascript">
AC_FL_RunContent( 'codebase','download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,63,0','width','550','height','350','id','upload1','align','middle','src','dmxMultiUploader','name','upload1','quality','best','flashvars','<%=pau.flashvars()%>&formName=UploadQueue','wmode','transparent','pluginspage','www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer','movie','dmxMultiUploader' ); //end AC code
</script><noscript><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,63,0" width="550" height="350" id="upload1" align="middle">
<param name="FlashVars" value="<%=pau.flashvars()%>&formName=UploadQueue" />
<param name="movie" value="dmxMultiUploader.swf" />
<param name="quality" value="best" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
<embed src="dmxMultiUploader.swf" name="upload1" quality="best" flashvars="<%=pau.flashvars()%>&formName=UploadQueue" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="550" height="350" pluginspage="www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
</object></noscript>
<input type="hidden" name="Filedata" />
<script type="text/javascript">window.upload1 = document.forms["UploadQueue"].upload1;</script>
</form>

Reply to this topic