Forums

This topic is locked

Newbie here, advice needed

Posted 22 Oct 2008 19:56:11
has voted
22 Oct 2008 19:56:11 Elizabeth Barnwell posted:
I am learning Fireworks, and have figured out how design pages for our website. I don't have any coding knowledge, so I would like to learn how to prepare my pages for our developers to easily code to make their lives easier. Can anyone suggest a book, tutorial, etc. for me to start?

Thanks,

Elizabeth

Replies

Replied 07 Nov 2008 13:52:53
07 Nov 2008 13:52:53 Angelo Sabal replied:
I suggest you search some css/ html tutorials, they are all over the web , the new version of adobe fireworks lets you able to export css/ html, which is a really good upgrade. If you have dreamweaver the better, makes the fireworks to dreamweaver transition easier. Most designer do the html in dw, while they create their graphics in fw.

I suggest joining this forum , www.fireworksguruforum.com

adobe fireworks 8 ~~ fanning the flames ~~ adding fuel to the fire
Replied 31 Jan 2013 05:39:00
31 Jan 2013 05:39:00 lin sha replied:
speak of his great gladness; and he scarcely knew how he moved, for hishands were new, and his feet were new, and he moved in a new and Heaven-bright air [b]Cheap Jeremy Scott[/b]. PrayingMother Washington took him in her arms, and kissed him, and their tears, his tears and the tears ofthe old, black woman, mingled [b]Louis Vuitton Soldes[/b] [b]Christian Louboutin Homme[/b].
Replied 31 Jan 2013 05:41:12
31 Jan 2013 05:41:12 lin sha replied:
record is on high [b]Louboutin Homme[/b] [b]Louboutin Homme[/b].’
  ‘It come from your mouth,’ said his father then. ‘I want to see you live it [b]Sacs Louis Vuitton Pas Cher[/b]. It’s more than anotion,’
  ‘I’m going to pray God,’ said John—and his voice shook, whether with joy or grief hecould not say—‘to keep me, and make me strong … to stand … to stand aga.

Reply to this topic